EXTENDEDCROSS Race- Sunday November 8th Hand Racing Promotions @ Big Game Raceway

Here are the awards for the weekend! :)
extendedcross awards.jpg

Who all in for this race? I know we are in. The Hand's have really turn this place around. Let's make this a great showing and have a great time for the last race of the year.

Who all in for this race? I know we are in. The Hand's have really turn this place around. Let's make this a great showing and have a great time for the last race of the year.
We are going to ride tonight to see if the jetting that we did last night is working. If the bike is good and he is ready to race we plan on being there, really looking forward to this type of race.

Well I have bad news for us, we have some additional issues with the bike so, I'm not sure we can make it unless someone has a bike or two we can use....Georgie Porgie????? Like a 125 & 250

We just wanted to thank everyone who came out to support our last race!!! We wanted to try something different and weren't sure how exactly it would all work out (time, daylight, split program, etc...) but we heard great feedback. So thank you for giving it a try! We can't thank our track crew enough for all your support that you have given us over the years! We have an awesome crew and we really have a great time working with one another and it shows with our track prep/sign up/scoring procedures. You are only as good as the people that surround you!!!! We look forward to seeing our MX families out racing next year! Should be a fun and enjoyable 2016! :cool:

Back