New Series Name?

Lol.. I'm 100% a volunteer in everything I do with and for Kames. I support any mom n pop shop I can.

D Class Championship of the World
Gnarly Nine Spring Fling
The Gnarly Niner
The Fine Nine
Nine no Whine
Whine through all Nine

HAHA. Honestly, if Quads don't add a ton of time to the race day, I could care less if they race the same day. I don't like deep ruts and with a bad back, if the smooth the track out a bit, it is better on my body these days.

HAHA. Honestly, if Quads don't add a ton of time to the race day, I could care less if they race the same day. I don't like deep ruts and with a bad back, if the smooth the track out a bit, it is better on my body these days.
Any kid under 12 racing quads should be considered child endangering anyway.

Just so everyone is one a similar page, this series will not just be in the Spring, because it will have at least 9 rounds. That would mean 1 race every week from April thru the start of June, or close, I don't see it happening. Instead I think this series will be more spread out, like April thru October. A true premiere series throughout the season thru spring-summer-fall. It gives us some room to move on schedule, and I think it makes sense for the riders that we have out there.

So far I'm liking the Moto Rev and Super series names, and few others have a nice ring to it with the right sponsor with it. The garbage names that guys like Hause and DD have offered will not be considered....come on guys you can do better than that!

Wired In Moto Rev Super Series sponsored by Canal Fulton Enterprises. See that.. Looks perfect!

Pull the trigger hershey! Throw the OMA some bucks and sponsor this b*tchin series. Lol.

Being for real though, what about offering some companies to pick their own name of the series based on who has the highest bid? With the OMAs approval of course.

Back