New Series Name?

Any kid under 12 racing quads should be considered child endangering anyway.

Oh whaaat? How many kids on 50cc quads have fallen over compared to the pw50s? Although I think most of the problem stems from the helmet making the kid top heavy and more prone to tipping over...or at least that's what it looks like. o_O

When a pw falls over it stops. And weighs half as much as a mini squad. . A kid has a chance to crawl out from under a pw.
A mini quad will keep going and takes twice the strength to drive and there is no escape if it is on a 5 to 7 year old.

Plus 5 to 7 year will go way faster on a quad cuz they have a false sense of security or safety. After a very short time with training wheels on my kids pw i took them off. It gives them false feeling of safety.
When a kid falls off a pw he learns respect for the bike.
The first fall off a mini quad may be 3 years or more for a kid and has a better chance of killing them.

How many times a day or month does your kid crash or roll his quad over? My kid lays the bike down between 0 and 10 times in a practice sesion.
And is 9 out of 10 times smiling cause be messed up and wants to try it again.

When a pw falls over at a qualifier and nobody sees it, does it make a sound??

DD you are crazy mon, pw class takes like 5 more flaggers plus 50 parents. Mini quad probably could be run with half the flaggers of a normal class, truth hurts rickhole, lol.

Ok, how bout The OMA's All Ohio Super Series presented by PitRacer.com and (sponsor/s)
I'm kinda partial to Ohio being called out in the series name.

KRH

When a pw falls over at a qualifier and nobody sees it, does it make a sound??

DD you are crazy mon, pw class takes like 5 more flaggers plus 50 parents. Mini quad probably could be run with half the flaggers of a normal class, truth hurts rickhole, lol.
Im talking about safety. Pw s fall over 1 or 2 times a lap.
And its double douche to you.

My son broke his humorous on a PW due to the garbage suspension, raced a 50 quad nationally without incident. It's all about the bad luck. Let's not compare, no need!

Ohio State Motocross Championship.

The real deal state championship...1 race at each track No minimums...you want to win...then show up.

Engrave the Battle Races as North, South, Invaders. Introduce a Annual Trophy engraving with the year and which region won the championship to be presented at the banquet. All out motocross.

CIMG1663_zps6d6db7f9.jpg

What is this ? ....... Hummmm?

Wired In Moto Rev Super Series sponsored by Canal Fulton Enterprises. See that.. Looks perfect!

Pull the trigger hershey! Throw the OMA some bucks and sponsor this b*tchin series. Lol.

Being for real though, what about offering some companies to pick their own name of the series based on who has the highest bid? With the OMAs approval of course.

Last time I did that my company logo got posted in the bathroom only....... if you werent staring at it while taking a piss you wouldn't have known I sponsored the banquet!!

Last time I did that my company logo got posted in the bathroom only....... if you werent staring at it while taking a piss you wouldn't have known I sponsored the banquet!!
Oh my, I don't find that even slightly humorous. I don't lie well either sometimes.

The "2 wheels are always better than 4 wheels" series.

Roostorama extravaganza super buckeye primo epic mx series.

But honestly, I like moto revolution

Ohio State Motocross Championship.

The real deal state championship...1 race at each track No minimums...you want to win...then show up.

Engrave the Battle Races as North, South, Invaders. Introduce a Annual Trophy engraving with the year and which region won the championship to be presented at the banquet. All out motocross.

EXCEPT DONT MAKE THEM GIVE BACK THE THING AT THE NEXT YEARS BANQUET. LET THEM KEEP IT.

Back