New Series Name?

John250

PR Founding Father
Knox I have always said the exact same thing. Why is it that tracks want to always schedule races in late March and April when the weather sucks in Ohio? But yet the weather is usually great anymore in October and early November and they usually stop racing by mid to late September? I would adjust my schedule if I was a track owner.

john lilly

PR Addict
Knox I have always said the exact same thing. Why is it that tracks want to always schedule races in late March and April when the weather sucks in Ohio? But yet the weather is usually great anymore in October and early November and they usually stop racing by mid to late September? I would adjust my schedule if I was a track owner.
Ditto !!!! It really seems like our weather patterns have shifted about a month and a half compared to years ago.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

2016 OMA schedule will have racing through the second week of November, and I expect you and Knox there.

John250

PR Founding Father
Really?? You expect Knox and I to make a 4.5 hour trek to the great NE Ohio for a November race? We will be at East Fork the last weekend of October.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Really?? You expect Knox and I to make a 4.5 hour trek to the great NE Ohio for a November race? We will be at East Fork the last weekend of October.

Oh well I suppose they should reschedule to May then. Oh too early. How bout June ? Ah qualifiers. How bout July ? Too hot? Ok. August ? Football starts. September ? Uh...maybe. October? Oh no. Just east fork. .

Reactions: TBO

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

Yes I do. Book your hotel now, you too can shack up and discuss Happy Hollows or whatever golf course that you are buying.

John250

PR Founding Father
TV Land looks nice. Would like to try it. I would make the drive if I know the weather is going to be good for the weekend.