3 years ago

I am not sure what you're talking about. I've been to one race at your facility, no practices. Had a good time at the race that I was at. Only negative comment I've made, has been right here about the racing surface in the rocks.
You also started on Facebook too but it was deleted lol. I had to look to make sure it was you. Remember now? It's all good. See ya soon!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    471.3 KB · Views: 182
seems a litle uptight to me getting so bent out of shape about someone making a suggestion about what they thought might improve your track, whether you agree or not i dont see any harm in what was said. yikes... ive never been there so i have no comment about the track but any time you post on herre your so pissy about it.. makes me not want to come down. i still dont understand why track owners have such a hard time realizing that how they act on here and on facebook and stuff probably directly effects their turn outs and the things that people "say". If I owned a business and pitracer was my #1 place to advertise i wouldnt come on here bashing the people that post and run the place and draw in the viewers. I'd suck it up and kiss as many a***s as possible to make people like me / want to come to my facility... but what the hell do i know?

my random thought about it, carry on.

:DYou're turning into a keyboard warrior Lonnie. Stop. Then I won't have to keep telling myself this guy doesn't care about his track so I'm not going down there. :D

And if I don't go Crute ain't going. He needs someone to drive ya know.

seems a litle uptight to me getting so bent out of shape about someone making a suggestion about what they thought might improve your track, whether you agree or not i dont see any harm in what was said. yikes... ive never been there so i have no comment about the track but any time you post on herre your so pissy about it.. makes me not want to come down. i still dont understand why track owners have such a hard time realizing that how they act on here and on facebook and stuff probably directly effects their turn outs and the things that people "say". If I owned a business and pitracer was my #1 place to advertise i wouldnt come on here bashing the people that post and run the place and draw in the viewers. I'd suck it up and kiss as many a***s as possible to make people like me / want to come to my facility... but what the hell do i know?

my random thought about it, carry on.
I'm about as far from uptight as you can get lol. But you are both correct. Time for us to do like most of the tracks in Ohio and just stay off this site.

I'm about as far from uptight as you can get lol. But you are both correct. Time for us to do like most of the tracks in Ohio and just stay off this site.

Most tracks in Ohio? Unfortunately the numbers/facts don't back that claim up. I for one hope that OMA's involvement can help with track prep among other things. But even though I had a season pass this year there is clear reasons why I only went twice.

Guys, there is NOTHING wrong with Rt. 62. I went for the first time, and enjoyed my experience at his track. It was his first race, there were a small hiccups, but that was to be expected. Me PERSONNALLY, no one else, just did not like the one tight corner at the bottom of the hill. It is a left hander, comes right back right, and was really totally one lined, and had no flow to the rest of the track. Because of its location, MY OPINION, it was hard to get water back there, and that seemed to be one of the rockiest parts of the track. That is why I suggested perhaps not taking the track there. MY OPINION, the corner at the top, could come back around into the straight after the two tight corners, and the track would flow and be more open for racing through that section.

As for the rocks, they are what they are........I had my first DNF in a long long time when running second from a flat.........Yeah, pissed me off.

But once again, I will be back to Lonnies place. Just like Dirt Country and East Fork, great moves joining the OMA for 2016. It will help all their programs.

Take a look at the practice and race sections, most tracks in Ohio are on here! Most just don't voice their opinions unfortunately . Don't get your Batgirl panties in a bunch Lonnie, you are far better off staying on here and talking to riders! Just don't take offense, it's only opinions. Use it to your advantage. Best bet is to not go all JO on everyone and just laugh, post a simple....thanks I will take a look at that..... and cuss them out in your head !

Back