First Call!! Vintage/Vet get together!!

13_AMA_VMD_MX2_166-L.jpg
A little eye candy.....

Mike,
Sounds like a fun time and need to make it as not seen anyone for awhile now!
Maico Mark

So maybe in the spirit of Christmas we could take this opportunity to get together and help someone who shares our love for this sport.

I've never met Barney Barnett but he seems like a good guy in a tough spot.

I suggest we all bring some cash and take up a collection, one of you guys can get it to his wife.

I have a brand new $100 bill sitting here so I will start the donations, anybody else ?????

I am not going to make it to the get together but I would like to donate to Barney and his family. Dano, I have talked to you a few times at Chillicothe and Dirt country PM me your address and I will drop in mail. I also do not know Barney but fill that we all need to help a fellow biker when they need it.

I am not going to make it to the get together but I would like to donate to Barney and his family. Dano, I have talked to you a few times at Chillicothe and Dirt country PM me your address and I will drop in mail. I also do not know Barney but fill that we all need to help a fellow biker when they need it.

PM sent.

Just a few days away guys! Looks like decent weather to boot! Vet261 brought a few of his shiny rides over to add to the mix.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!

I have 7 boxes of magazines and newspapers from 70s, to 00s I will toss in the truck if anyone wants them. Otherwise they will go to recycle center..

Attachments

• 1451092387654-810866403.jpg
    1451092387654-810866403.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 280
Back