First Call!! Vintage/Vet get together!!

Looks like we're in, the boy is feeling pretty good. George if you're serious about
ride sharing, PM me.

ALSO posted in the Vet section:

To all of the PitRacer family, I have picked 12/27 (starting at noon) as the annual winter party at my place. EVERYONE reading this is invited. Food is provided, BYOB to keep it personal, just come and have fun. If you have seen this invite in the past and didn't come, now is your turn to pop that cherry.

We will have football on the TV but you will have the most fun talking about racing, old times and future race plans....My ridiculous amount of vintage bikes will be scattered around the place to stimulate conversation and memories...

PM me for the Address if you need it.

Also, PM me for travel specifics if need be.

Hope to see ALL of the PitRacer Vets that can make it.

Thanks for hosting the party, free pizza, free magazines, cool bikes and a bunch of old guys bulls**it about how fast they USED to be, or as Dano said how fast we will be in the future.

And in the true holiday spirit we collected around $500 for Barney's family to help cover a few expenses during his recovery.

Thanks for the good time! Sent a message to Dawn Barnett to get her the funds, haven't heard back yet.....I'll make sure it gets there.

Thanks for the good time! Sent a message to Dawn Barnett to get her the funds, haven't heard back yet.....I'll make sure it gets there.

Thanks for following up on this for us.

Mike, Thanks for hosting and a fun afternoon.

I'll think about one of those old magazines when I dip a tortilla chip in cheese sauce from now on. Bikes sure were more natural and less groomed 30 years ago.

A big thanks to all that showed up! Great to see new faces as well.

Dano, thanks. And you get the long haul award from KY.

Glad we could do something for the Barnett family.

Vet261, the old MX mags were a hit!

Mark W. said he is bringing his vast stash of vintage smut mags next year to give away. THAT should bring in some of the folks that took a pass on the party this year!!

Back