2016 OMA Banquet

Last Day to get these postmarked!!!! Do it Now!!
Hey Jeremy. can you help me out? Connie hasnt replied to my post and my email wont work on this phone. Im stuck at the hospital and cant send my RSVP. I would just like my stuff sent to Kames since I wont be able to make it to the banquet. I promise to bring some Turkey Monster to the cliff next year if you can help me.

Reactions: TBO
Hey Jeremy. can you help me out? Connie hasnt replied to my post and my email wont work on this phone. Im stuck at the hospital and cant send my RSVP. I would just like my stuff sent to Kames since I wont be able to make it to the banquet. I promise to bring some Turkey Monster to the cliff next year if you can help me.

Oh no more TM.....I think I am finally able to use all 5 senses again....and that was 3-4 years ago. I will let Connie know.

Oh no more TM.....I think I am finally able to use all 5 senses again....and that was 3-4 years ago. I will let Connie know.
thank you sir. I guess I will just bring back the buckets of dirt Ive been stealing from your track for years! I love it!

Lol! I actually had a good friend that hauled a five gallon bucket full of stone from his worksite everyday to his home. He had a new driveway in a year. I do need some dirt...

So...everyone headed to the Banquet this Saturday? Was thinking about bringing Spencer...well, I was, but looks like the wife and I may be coming. SX viewing party?

Did you have to compete in a certain number of races to get an invite?

You had to race 2 Battles and earn a top 5, or 2 or 3 Spring and earn a top 5, or 5 night series and earn a top 5. No min. for overall, just had to earn a top 5 when considering your 12 highest point earning finishes.

Or compete in 3. Break your collarbone first lap of last moto when you had 2nd OA in the series locked up just to finish last or make it one whole complete lap. Blow it due to a piece of triangular sandstone locking up the countershaft sprocket.....Get a DNF and sail home to a 6th overall.

I like Lily anyway. So it's ok.

That didn't happen anywhere else BUT BC. cursed. Hell yea I'm going with BC cursed.

I had a really nice thank you board made for my sponsors this year too.

Sticks.jpg
Do we get practice sticks for seating?

Back