2016 OMA Banquet

Where are the pix? Video? News?
image.png

600+.....crazy night. Lots of goodies given away. Including the 50/50, which was $856, and we gave away the other half as well. Started the night off with the old random sticker under the seat good for an OMA selfie stick, or $100 bill pending the sticker. Worlds largest OMA toolbox went to the Saplak family. Bobby Christmas won a ticket to a free 65cc trainign camp at MTF. Fast Jack Winland won a PS4. We gave away two family 5 packs of Sx tickets to Indy with pit passes. And the list goes on.

I was very happy with the majority of the banquet. We did have an squealing AV issue early on that i actually had to trouble shoot and fix for the facility, I wasnt happy there (nor was everyone covering their ears), but after that things went smoothly. One big lesson learned; people are very sensitive to handle bar selection, We probably had 25 sets of 1-1/8" pro taper fat bars left! We had to force people to take them via grand prize drawing! Lesson learned, less bars at the prize table!

Thanks to everyone involved, it takes a crew of people, or the Malvern Mafia!

The wife and I had a good time as well. We need to start putting the swag raffle in Kim's name though. I have no luck with that type of stuff. None. Zero. Nada. Congrats to the class and raffle winners. Although I do not have near the tools to fill it, that toolbox would have looked good in my living room... Looking forward to 2016.

Oh from other posts Ive read I thought john250 would get that award hahaha just kidding John just doing a little stirring of my own

Too much liquid bread. I have no idea why the baby doll was hanging out back stage, maybe a little groupie? Anyway, I thought I would give a few a heart attack! Worked!

A few minutes later.....a guy asks "was that one of your quad buddies", I said "he is a friend of mine, but he rides dirt scooters". They said, "oh that was kind of unexpected". I replied "well he is a faircross champion!, expect the unexpected!" pretty funny stuff though. I thought it was funny.

Too much liquid bread. I have no idea why the baby doll was hanging out back stage, maybe a little groupie? Anyway, I thought I would give a few a heart attack! Worked!
Yeah, I was watching you try to get it up on your shoulder and thought, may, he's gonna hurt that thing...hahah. Classic. Definitely raised a few hairs in the room. :)

Back