Caribbean Cruise

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Went on a carnival cruise and felt like I was on the east side watching everyone dress up with feathers polka dot dresses and pump canes drinking syzerp. Worst experience of my life. Go on one of the better cruise lines. Avoid the riff rad. Never knew those direct deposit welfare cards worked on the high seas until that trip!

interesting. i didnt have that problem on mine, thank god. i would have hated that.

beenridin

PR Elite
Debbie got me a cruise for my birthday . It was only 4 day cruise but we were already in Florida .
We went on a Royal Caribbean cruise we had a few of those kind of people on there that look like they were really try to impress somebody but for the most part it was all a very good experience .
The pool get did get to be pretty crazy when we were at sea .I am not a drinker and we chose not to go in the pool or hang out by the pool during the evenings. There were plenty of things to do on the ship . Including gambling basketball ping-pong or just hanging out on deck .
Some of the best times for us we're going to the shows at night they were awesome we loved it and can't wait to go back with the kids .

Dano762

PR Addict
Went on a carnival cruise and felt like I was on the east side watching everyone dress up with feathers polka dot dresses and pump canes drinking syzerp. Worst experience of my life. Go on one of the better cruise lines. Avoid the riff rad. Never knew those direct deposit welfare cards worked on the high seas until that trip!

I think that was me in the feather lined dress.

I took the family on a Royal Carribean 4 day New Year's Eve cruise when they were very empty right after 9/11. My kids were 10 and 12, had a lot of time to explore on their own, and we had a good time. I have spent more on a supercross weekend in Indy than the entire cruise cost us.

I have heard Holland America is nice.

It has been forever so don't know how things have changed but had a really nice, uncrowded stay on Jost Van Dyke in the British Virign Islands.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
We have gone on a few Carnival trips. The Carnival Victory to Key West and Cozumel out of Miami is my favorite. Those are my two mas favorito locations. Carnival is good for what it is. I haven't a issue with it. I mean, 24 hour pizza... Would like to try Royal Caribbean at some point.