4 Ryan Villopoto 72

5 Ryan Dungey *67

6 Bob Hannah 64

7 Ricky Johnson 61

8 Jeff Ward 56

9 Chad Reed *55

10 Broc Glover 45

So this doesn't mean anything ?

50 of those wins are in Supercross. 50 wins and only 2, yes 2........Championships. Bubba needs to keep it on two wheels and be on the gate. Something that as he has aged, has become more difficult for him.

RC had 48 SX wins and 5 championships.
Dungey has 2 championships
Villopoto has 4 championship
McGrath has 7 championships

But yet Bubba has 2 with 50 wins in SX?

Last edited:
50 of those wins are in Supercross. 50 wins and only 2, yes 2........Championships. Bubba needs to keep it on two wheels and be on the gate. Something that as he has aged, has become more difficult for him.

RC had 48 SX wins and 5 championships.
Dungey has 2 championships
Villopoto has 4 championship
McGrath has 7 championships

But yet Bubba has 2 with 50 wins in SX?

Its hate speech, the above win list proves it. Who cares if he wins the championship? He is exciting to watch, more than can be said for many others up there on the top. He does things no other rider can almost every race, he is exciting in his interviews and his family is one of only a few worth looking up to in the sport.

Exciting to watch a few times a year he is on the track........all while collecting millions that could be spent on a rider that actually is out there racing.

Like who?
Every times he's on the track he has potential to win.
If you were the CFO of a major manufacture and were paying millions to two riders to be on your team to RACE motorcycles and one of them only raced 10 to 20% of all the races would you finally make a business decision to cut ties? I don't see tons of Yellow 450s being sold (probably 5th out of 5 manufactures in 450 sales). Now Baggett is hurt.....man, the Yellow team may have no one under their factory awning but two display bikes for show.

Who could take his place that is half as good and is available?
Win on Sunday and sell on Monday is complete BS. Stewart being at the races has very little with RMZ sales. The bike hasn't had a major change in almost 9-10 years. The chunk of JS pay is from Red Bull.

Last edited:
Well about anyone that would actually be on the gate at a Supercross. He is never there!

The fact is he is the most talked about rider in SX, that is what sponsors want. He gets paid for what he provides, why do you think they sponsor him?

My beef with Stewart is that he doesnt wear a neck brace, now what kind of role model is that????

Maybe the man with the jester hat can give him some autograph pointers to make him a better role model.....

There is talk about Yellow Bikes being empty, but isn't Roczen also riding a yellow bike and won't he be representing Suzuki as well even though Bagget is out, and Stewart might be out? There have been plenty of instances where you see a team have no one left riding because of injuries, it's just a bummer that it's already started before the season begins this year.

Yeah, but Roczen and Tickle are RCH.

Injuries out so far....
1. Stewart (wrist and ankle), but should start
2. Baggett - Collarbone

??? anyone else out yet?

I am going to watch Game of Thrones, I hear there is nudity.

My prediction....
More stupid tracks
Narrow tracks to bread crashes
Rhythm sections that tempt stupidity. (Like quint obstacles, 5)
Reed will cry
Allessi will cry
Bubba will crash.
Announcers will be even dumber than last year. (except RC4)

I still have all of last year recorded, Lets just watch the re-runs.

You forgot that it will eliminate half the field for the outdoor nationals. :mad::(

Sorry, not sorry, it won't be a Yamaha that wins the 450 class....so that being said, KMFWA John259!

Back