Anaheim 1.

I like the track. Some run of the mill, a couple more technical sections, a couple set of decent length whoops (hopefully at least one gnarly separator 250 killer set), a sand sweeper, split start...what more could you ask for? Oh yeah, some good safe, nobody gets hurt racing...

Think of the start as just having a huge dog box in between. No different than a typical start really...

Any thoughts about the track this year? Im not to sure about this whole split gate thing.
round%201%20anaheim_1.jpg
Reminds me of a supercross circuit round. Miss that game. GOOSE.

Looks like A1 is going to be a Mudder. Huge weather system is going to hit the west coast. What a way to start the SX season.

That start will make you have to put your game on #fleek!! Get your times together and your qualifications up!! Still the inside is the spot no matter of gap or no gap!!

Rumors floating that some teams do not plan on running their true factory race bikes in fear of ruining one at the first round. I think everyone should ride a brand new bone stocker!
Those guys have so many resources. Does it really matter? Hell every week is basically a brand new bike. I heard the motors are rebuilt every other round.

Weather has cleared up! No rain today or tomorrow!!
Yep yep! Hopefully the damage hasn't already been done. Started watching the press conference yesterday and a rider said the track crew was doing well keeping it covered and that there was dry underneath. Can't imagine from all the pictures of seen of the rain out there, but hey, anything's possible I suppose... I still am guessing the ruts will be deep...

mud or no mud im pretty pumped for supercross to start!! So far already have dallas and vegas booked, def will do detroit and indy!

mud or no mud im pretty pumped for supercross to start!! So far already have dallas and vegas booked, def will do detroit and indy!

I'm with ya. Well, not in Dallas although Vegas or Detroit could be a possibility. Indy only thing ready to go at this point. LOL College football is basically over, so bring on some SX. Saturday's spent with laptop hooked up to TV during the day are upon us...

Back