Anaheim 1.

12494672_975620245808249_3475339826549849914_n.jpg

Great photo.

The track actually looks good.

Where's the mud? All you prophets are saying it's a mudder all week, I turn on live qualifying and it's bone dry. I hope you all are better at your day jobs!

You know you can't be held accountable for predicting the weather. It's a guessing game every night on tv, and they get paid to do it.

That was a bitch move by dungey , period ! Not a js7 fan but I feel for the guy . Stewart rode a smart hear race and had a nice start in the main . Ryan whining about trey taking him out was laughable !

I actually thought the track made for good racing too. I think the corner where Dungey got into Stewart might have been a bit much. Seemed guys were having trouble racing that corner. I saw other bobbles and near misses. But other than that good show.

TWMX posted an update on Stewart saying he is concussed and will have to pass the concussion test in order to return to racing.

Windham said it best about Stewart and Dungey...Racing incident. You can see his full comment on RacerX.

I think Dungey`s line choice was not smart regardless of which rider was in front of him.

Correct but the track was so fast.

if Dungey would not have came up short and bounced into the corner he may have been able to avoid hitting James.

Other thing i noticed is it looks like JS7 never let go of the bike and it whipped him down to the ground. Hope he is OK.

I think Dungey`s line choice was not smart regardless of which rider was in front of him.

I agree, not in that traffic or especially that corner....but then everyone would say he does not pass aggressive enough! ha ha cant win in this sport.

At least no one punched each other that we know of anyway.

DoubleD I'm starting to think those KTM's have a blind spot on the right hand side, remember Vet Fest?
Sorry, of course you don't!:)

Reactions: 508
IMG_20160110_202019.jpg

This is the pass in 2006 between dv12 and windham compared to what Dungey and stewie had going on. Looks oddly familiar.. lol not a huge fan of stewart or dungey but it seems to me there was urine in Mr. Dungeys Wheaties that morning.

Great race. Cooper Webb is the class of the 250 Class for sure. Reed is testing his new 450 ride for the year, so it is ready for Webb in 2017.

Dungey was a bit out of control, but he also knew he needed to be aggressive quick to not let those guys get away. I think after Canard took Dungey out, he showed everyone....he is gonna be the man to beat this year. He was on the ground, and still came back to 2nd place! And that is in a STACKED field.

Reed, Barcia, Tomac, Seeley, Roczen, Millsaps, all looked like they can have podium finishes under the right conditions.

Anderson, getting a 450 win for Husky!! I heard that Hershey has been sending some opinions back out west on bike set up, etc. But I am not believing it. I think it has more to do with Anderson working with Dungey and Aldon Baker than it does Hershey. Great job for Anderson though.

Peick........I put my comments under the Peick thread. But I look for him to have a couple podiums this season.

Oh yeah, the Bubba guy. I totally understand he looked fast. Totally understand that Ryan Dungey caused him to go down (I think it was a racing incident). But, there is one thing that the 2016 season did not waste any time on. Bubba being hurt, possibly missing races, and on the ground in round one. He was already nursing a hurt ankle and wrist prior to the season......Now we have him possibly out with a concussion. Nothing new, same old same old from Bubba. Not a great advertisement for Bell and their "new" Bell Moto 9 Carbon Flex. Advertised to be the best new helmet, better than a 6D, and Bubba gets a concussion the first time he hits his head in it.

Bengals are done........Bring on Supercross 2016!!

DoubleD I'm starting to think those KTM's have a blind spot on the right hand side, remember Vet Fest?
Sorry, of course you don't!:)
Who are you? And what is a vet fest?

Everyone was taking two lines through that corner.
One was enter wide and exit on the inside
One was enter on the inside and exit on the outside.

Husky on the top box ! Great ride by Anderson . Noticed that he seems to sit pretty far back on the seat when cornering . Handling characteristic of the new Huskys ? Is he that tall ? It sure worked .

Canard looked " thick " . Extra safety gear or too much time at Waffle House ? Faded a bit after an inspiring run .

Dungey still looks like the one to beat for the championship .

Webb : you could tell he had something from early in his career . Would like to see if he can carry that over to the 450s .

Back