Meister

PR Founding Father
First post of 2016? Yup!

New years resolutions?

Riding goals?

Plans?

Moto n be merry!

Appreciate the 2 wheeled guys more...I think I just threw up a little...lol j/k.
Get in better shape...holidays have been hard on that.
Ride more.
Build the track my bro and I have been planning to build for awhile now.
Ride at BC more. Last 2 years haven't rode there near enough.
Can't wait for this season to get rolling.

Lol dude. I'm a diaper pro. Gotta set up all the tools and materials strategically. Go at it like a NASCAR pit stop.

Simple solution to the cobwebs. Take the kid to the track and set up a pack n play! Lol.. Took dakota to malvern at 4 weeks old.

The fat part, I'm utilizing the reshape diet/lifestyle change to work on that..

I've taken my kids every where since the day they were born. We have friends that stopped doing everything when the baby was born. But, you have to have a good wife willing to cart the kid every where, like a race track. Some are not like that for sure from my experience.

My wife couldn't be any cooler but I don't wanna press my luck! I like the "track and Play" idea Meister! I'm sure I will try and get away with as much riding as possible this year....if I'm able! I hope everyone has SAFE and very fun year in 2016. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: TBO
I plan to read the bible more and go to church more. Important things first you know. I also plan on getting some practice at this mx thing hopefully with no injuries to me or anyone else haha. Hope to get my son to a few more races this year,had bike trouble last year but that is solved with a new bike. Hope to meet some of you at the tracks this year and get some helpful tips if needed. Good luck to everyone and have a safe year of riding.

Change more diapers than I ever thought possible. Stay up all night feeding baby every two hrs. Let CR250 just sit in the garage and collect cobwebs! Get fatter than I've ever been in my life. CHECK!

Well, I'll be somewhat in the same boat. Congrats, eh? :)

I do plan to dust of the Kayex on occasion still, ride a little (some track and a little trail...seat time nonetheless), race a little, but most of all have fun in all I do the best I can. Spencer is going to have me hopping so hoping I'll be able to burn a few calories in the process... :)

Back