A nurse, your so wise georgieporgie. Can't wait to see ya at the track in your scrubs! My aunt has been a nurse for over 30 years.... She's got some crazy stories! With my Tbi, I spent 2 months in the hospital.... I don't remember any of it but I was told I said a lot of inappropriate stuff. Babies!!! Let me know if y'all need a sitter!!!!! Finally sold my bike, Christmas eve (to Santa) with the couple extra bucks I'll be at track takin yalls pictures!!!!!

A nurse, your so wise georgieporgie. Can't wait to see ya at the track in your scrubs! My aunt has been a nurse for over 30 years.... She's got some crazy stories! With my Tbi, I spent 2 months in the hospital.... I don't remember any of it but I was told I said a lot of inappropriate stuff. Babies!!! Let me know if y'all need a sitter!!!!! Finally sold my bike, Christmas eve (to Santa) with the couple extra bucks I'll be at track takin yalls pictures!!!!!
You could take pictures and have a babysitting service on the side! That would be sweet!

I want to get my son on an exercise program so he will be able to handle the up and coming year. We are on our 4th day and I think I will be rolling out of bed tomorrow!

Back