Peick

DelBalso28

PR Addict
While I'm impressed at his display of passion and understand you can lose sight of important things during heated high adrenaline moments, that wasn't the smartest move he could've made.

After the first hit to the helmet, Peick should've saw that Freise left himself way open for some body shots that would've been way more effective at dropping him to the ground. If he really wants a shot at the UFC, he needs to work on better placed strikes, not to mention he could've broken his hand on the helmet.

JB_519

PR Addict
Haha I agree , looked like he was throwing his right hook a little low , could hurt him in the later rounds !

Double D

PR Founding Father
I don't agree with it...but I fully understand.

He hurt his hand you can see him looking at it. Big dude he is too.

They better give Freise a bitch slap. Someone could die with rough riding like that.
The tracks are tight and more and more you see bikes flying into on coming traffic.

ktrop251

PR Member
Peik is now my favorite rider. He just did what we were all thinking when someone does something like that. Looks like he was just the guy with enough balls to do something about it. Lol

Speaking of balls.. did Dungeys just drop when he took out stewie? I have never seen that guy make an aggressive pass. Must have had his Wheaties saturday morning.. or someone pissed in them. Maybe Hershey is to blame

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
My 12 y/o son said "who does that"

A guy that's been pushed to his last straw from the same embosil time and time again.

And to get ran off the track and make contact twice in the same night is enough to make anyone blow a fuse. Friese is the dirtiest rider in suoercross to boot.

I think dungey wasn't in control. His rear wheel wasn't even in the ground. Coupled with the quick stew cut down that contact was inevitable. And accidental.

ktrop251

PR Member
A guy that's been pushed to his last straw from the same embosil time and time again.

And to get ran off the track and make contact twice in the same night is enough to make anyone blow a fuse. Friese is the dirtiest rider in suoercross to boot.

I think dungey wasn't in control. His rear wheel wasn't even in the ground. Coupled with the quick stew cut down that contact was inevitable. And accidental.

Friese had it coming. What goes around comes around. Peik just happened to be the guy to come around.. with a nasty right hook.

John250

PR Founding Father
Don't agree that Peick should have done that, in professional sports out side of UFC and Boxing, that action will get you in trouble every time. BUT.....On the flip side, even Emig and RC both commented on Friese being known at the races for riding that way. Pieck is probably thinking he is gonna have a great year, and then this happens at the first race. I am just guessing, Friese does not do it to Peick again, and might think twice about doing it to someone else, knowing that the AMA is probably watching him too.

As for Gibbs........Nothing new for them to be called to the "hauler" for a discussion. He has Kyle Busch driving for him. Peick and Gibbs will be just fine.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea if he's fine with Kyle Busch trashing his half a million dollar truck into an opponent on purpose, not sure coach even saw peick crash.

1foxracing

PR Addict
I don't watch indoors at all so I didn't see the latest incident but this isn't their first dance.
Washougal 2012

halffast

PR Elite
Seems like it depends on who you are . Barcia does it and he gets a cool nickname ,is a hero , and is " The next Hannah ! " . Canard puts Dungey over the berm and it's an " aggressive pass " . I've heard RC , as an announcer , talk about he would have taken somebody out that did this or that . RV launched a bike at J-Law once . Now Friese is an A-hole ?

JB_519

PR Addict
image.jpeg