James Stewart Questionable for San Diego

Sadly not surprising at all. He will probably miss two races before getting cleared from concussion protocol, then come back for Oakland and jack up his wrist or something and be out 5 more weeks.

Honestly I'm not sure I'd pick him to finish a main this season. His time has passed and unlike Reed, he simply is not durable enough to keep going.

I just wonder when Suzuki is gonna pull the plug. Although Stewart is the Earnhardt of suoercross. Guy makes more money than anyone and doesn't even have to win. Or finish.

I just wonder when Suzuki is gonna pull the plug. Although Stewart is the Earnhardt of suoercross. Guy makes more money than anyone and doesn't even have to win. Or finish.

Because he is still the number one topic in mx on a regular basis. He didnt get the new DC shoe contract by being a nobody. Its so funny everyone is ready to write him off because Dungey plowed him in that corner. Did you even see how hard he hit the ground? He bounced off his head!

Not one of the crashes this off season were his fault, he tried his best to avoid Canard, Malcolm hit him and now Dungey. Thats called racing, sometimes it goes your way and sometimes not. Lets just hope he gets back at it soon and stays healthy. The more top guys in the mix the better for all of us!

Last edited:
I was so excited that JS was there and looking fast. It was still up in the air how he would finish. I know several picked him to win, not me though. I think how James squared the turn off and was going to under cut Anderson was a big mistake. It's his signature move and he used to pull it off often, but I think the pack was too close and it bit him in the butt. He should have road the top of the track, but fast guys never follow. It was a triple into a 180 corner. Dungey came up a little short and his back tire hit the last bump and kicked his rear end in the air. He didn't want to jump into the corner and land on someone. My opinion, racing incident, no ones fault. What's the old saying, you can't win the championship on the first few laps, but you sure can lose it. His championship dream is gone. Had he been a little more careful, especially when he is older and more fragile, maybe he could have finished on the podium and got points instead of none. Like Peick. What a loser. Sure he's a tough guy and showed everyone he's pissed, but no points, no championship, loser in my book.

David Vuillemin: My view on it... You shouldn't square a bowl turn like than while in traffic 2 laps in the race. When I walked the track in the morning, I specifically told Maxime not to do that while in traffic cuz this JS/Rd thing would happen... Obviously RD didn't want t-bone the s**t out of JS but he was very surprised of JS's line and couldn't go anywhere when he saw him square off that much.

David Vuillemin: My view on it... You shouldn't square a bowl turn like than while in traffic 2 laps in the race. When I walked the track in the morning, I specifically told Maxime not to do that while in traffic cuz this JS/Rd thing would happen... Obviously RD didn't want t-bone the s**t out of JS but he was very surprised of JS's line and couldn't go anywhere when he saw him square off that much.
Dungey had stated that he knew what Stewart`s line choice would be.

Bubba was in too big of a hurry to make something happen. Did not even consider that someone was right on his butt. It was a racing incident, that cost Bubba.

Since when do you worry about the rider behind you (unless your blocking?) Dungey was far enough back that bubba couldn't even faintly hear his engine!

Just like in the roadways...no matter what you do...if the person behind you hits you...it is their fault.

Last edited:
Since when do you worry about the rider behind you (unless your blocking?) Dungey was far enough back that bubba couldn't even faintly here his engine!

Just like in the roadways...no matter what you do...if the person behind you hits you...it is their fault.

Especially when the person who hits you is heading into on coming traffic! If Bubba had gone wide Dunge would have still hit him. He couldnt get on the brakes because he came up short jumping into the corner, his fault. Not intentional but his fault.

End of the Day.......Dungey 22 points. Bubba 1 point. Have to be there and finish to win Championships.

I cant believe no one has even mentioned the new Bell helmet. I am assuming Bubba was wearing it. They have been promoting it as the new save all against concussions, better than the 6D. I think it is ironic the first time Bubba hits his head in it and test it, he gets a concussion.

Dude, nothing is going to stop a concussion when you lawn dart your head into the ground and bounce. Any of us would probably have been admitted to the hospital.

Been there done that. I lawn darted pretty good at Dirt Country in 2014. Knox witnessed it.

Back