James Stewart Questionable for San Diego

If that was Vince Friese instead of Dungey, people would be calling for him to be suspended from the sport.
Vince friese is never slightly out of control to change lines like dungey was. Friese is always in control and purposefully changing lines to make someone else out of control.

But how long can the human body continue to take that kind of abuse? I was watching a montage of Stewart crashes today on YouTube and I'm honestly surprised the dude is still in one piece moving
How long can the body take abuse? Ask Travis pastrana....

Dave you were concussed and took a break. I drove your truck to the next place. And you rode the next day.....I think you crashed harder than Stewart....

I have a feeling he will be racing.

Last edited:
image.png

But how long can the human body continue to take that kind of abuse? I was watching a montage of Stewart crashes today on YouTube and I'm honestly surprised the dude is still in one piece moving
I agree. I was telling myself he should give it up the other night. Has nothing to do with his ability to ride, just his ability to stay out of trouble. I mean, the man backs it down a little to stay more in control and avoid trouble and/or going down, but now trouble finds him. How ironic it's from a peep that is supposedly in the most control at all time this past weekend... I do hope he is OK and can make a charge the rest of the season. Being down 25 points isn't going to help things, but things are way far form over...

I was really bummed to see him go down especially seeing how he was riding, backed down just a notch and looking good. Is he in for this weekend?

God your swingarm was dented and I barely came together with you in South Carolina on that POS Suzuki.

You might not rememeber because you were concussed 10 minutes later.

2 things I saw. Lap one, good thing for factory suspension. Lap one, he lands into the face of the little triple. Any of us would have been over the bars. He also has a couple times that he almost got into tuff blocks. End of the day, even Dungey would take blame and say he screwed up there.

2 things I saw. Lap one, good thing for factory suspension. Lap one, he lands into the face of the little triple. Any of us would have been over the bars. He also has a couple times that he almost got into tuff blocks. End of the day, even Dungey would take blame and say he screwed up there.

Stew out for the night , didn't feel well after first practice , flame on

Yeah, more I watch that, it was just a bad move on RD5's part. There was no way he was going to be able to make that good for anyone. Even if he didn't clip the landing... I couls maybe see something like that more so towards the end of the race. Not lap 2 if at all. Bummer for Stewy....

http://racerxonline.com/2016/01/15/james-stewart-cleared-to-race-san-diego

I don't think dungey expected him to cut down. Maybe he thought he was gonna rail wide. Js7 couldn't make the pass either way. Split second decision gone bad.

Back