RMFantasy.com - pitracer group

One poor pick on my part and one screw up from Tomac away from likely finishing in the top 10 overall for the week, what a bummer.

Right. I got 4/5 my picks. Only dungey in the correct position.

I was so pissed when tomac went down. Needed reed to get 3rd

I had 1st and 2nd correct. Third I had TC 41, and then I had 21, and 3. I just should have picked 3, 21 instead. Either way I did good picking top 5.

I had 1st and 3rd right. Then I had all the right names except the wildcard. Just in the wrong positions. This is hard this year. The talent is really close together just starts seem to be separating a couple of them.

My average is 35.5 per week as I missed week one. I need to step it up. A lot. First place is running a 52 weekly average.

Damn it moose can ( According to Ralph ) , switched anderson out last minute thinking marv would have a good follow up finish to last week !

I knew Dungey wouldn't win this week since I picked him to. I was going to post that on here Saturday, but I was busy dammit....

You're just getting lucky. Like Kristi, I told her to pick will Hahn for the wildcard. She did. She hit big. Who do I pick for my line up ? Pourcel. Duuuhhh.

Scoob lemme know who you pick and in what place. That way I'm not the same as you.
Do you want me to let you know before or after the race...

I picked William as well. Just looked at who got 10th for overall practice times and used that one. Huh...

Back