RMFantasy.com - pitracer group

image.png
Nailed It

Damn swope. Damn. I hope you get something real nice.

I nailed the wildcard and had top 5 all picked but all in wrong spots!

How the hell was there 10 accounts that got a perfect score this week? I feel like this is half rigged. There's no way that many people are picking perfects!!!

I was kinda disappointed this morning seeing all the people with the same picks. I went back and looked at older weekly points and thought I was a top ten for sure! I got nothing!!!

I went to easy rider Saturday and forgot to make my picks! !

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

I ALMOST had my personal record for Daytona....Millsaps hosed me as I had him in the wildcard spot and he was running there until he ate it on the last lap!!!! Still got some good points and moved up the list..

I got #1 and #2 and had MM25 in my top 5. Other than that it wasn't all that great a week. I forgot last weeks picks also. I'm holding steady about the norm for me...

I ALMOST had my personal record for Daytona....Millsaps hosed me as I had him in the wildcard spot and he was running there until he ate it on the last lap!!!! Still got some good points and moved up the list..

I had the top 3 locked in order as well as 5th with Canard. Then Roczen passed Canard with 5 to go and had to settle for 70 points on the night.

After missing week one, I have finally climbed to 7th and my personal goal is to pass Vet261 in the next 2 rounds......

Back