RMFantasy.com - pitracer group

image.png
Nailed It

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Damn swope. Damn. I hope you get something real nice.

I nailed the wildcard and had top 5 all picked but all in wrong spots!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
How the hell was there 10 accounts that got a perfect score this week? I feel like this is half rigged. There's no way that many people are picking perfects!!!

I was kinda disappointed this morning seeing all the people with the same picks. I went back and looked at older weekly points and thought I was a top ten for sure! I got nothing!!!

John250

PR Founding Father
I went to easy rider Saturday and forgot to make my picks! !

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Vet261

PR Addict
I ALMOST had my personal record for Daytona....Millsaps hosed me as I had him in the wildcard spot and he was running there until he ate it on the last lap!!!! Still got some good points and moved up the list..

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I got #1 and #2 and had MM25 in my top 5. Other than that it wasn't all that great a week. I forgot last weeks picks also. I'm holding steady about the norm for me...

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
I ALMOST had my personal record for Daytona....Millsaps hosed me as I had him in the wildcard spot and he was running there until he ate it on the last lap!!!! Still got some good points and moved up the list..

I had the top 3 locked in order as well as 5th with Canard. Then Roczen passed Canard with 5 to go and had to settle for 70 points on the night.

After missing week one, I have finally climbed to 7th and my personal goal is to pass Vet261 in the next 2 rounds......