Round 2 at Petco Park in San Diego, Calif.

Guy on Vital at the races posted this photo after the heats started. Said that A1 an SD are only 90 miles apart and back to A2 next week. I don't get the logic of having that many races that close together on consecutive weeks. 90 miles seem to be the same fan base to me.

sd.jpg

Place is less then half full. Track sucks scoob. One line cow path. Going to watch the start and go to bed KNOWING who won.

It's not Ohio. A lot of SX fans in between those 90 miles.
Lots of people and population. But still only so many SX fans to draw from, and when they have 4 races within 5 weeks in Southern Cal. Do you think you could afford to go to 4 races in 5 weeks? Yeah, most families cant. Only thing is, they save leaving the dirt in the stadiums and running monster trucks in between the SX rounds. So cost savings. So they can afford to lose some spectators.

Move those rounds to some other cities and they would probably be filled.

Lots of people and population. But still only so many SX fans to draw from, and when they have 4 races within 5 weeks in Southern Cal. Do you think you could afford to go to 4 races in 5 weeks? Yeah, most families cant. Only thing is, they save leaving the dirt in the stadiums and running monster trucks in between the SX rounds. So cost savings. So they can afford to lose some spectators.

Move those rounds to some other cities and they would probably be filled.
Then the complaint will be that they shouldn't have consecutive rounds so far away from each other. We'll get to that later in the season I suppose... and you are right John...I'm lucky to make Indy every year...

BTW, I not know for certain, but Indy isn't full" either.

Very poor track design. How can a washed up old fat guy in Ohio see that from a track map but the " professionals" that have designing and building don't see it? There was more passing then I figured but nothing clean or based on someone doing something better.
Oh and when are they going to change up the "show"? Some into's. Some fireworks. Same asrehole yelling on the pa before the start. Same boring crap. Oh yeah they did change something. Went from a HOT ms supercross to some crack whore. It's stale

Very poor track design. How can a washed up old fat guy in Ohio see that from a track map but the " professionals" that have designing and building don't see it? There was more passing then I figured but nothing clean or based on someone doing something better.
Oh and when are they going to change up the "show"? Some into's. Some fireworks. Same asrehole yelling on the pa before the start. Same boring crap. Oh yeah they did change something. Went from a HOT ms supercross to some crack whore. It's stale
You should quit following motocross both locally and nationally. I'm worried it's causing you too much stress and anguish. I sometimes do wonder why you still do watch. No, I mean I always wonder...

Reactions: TBO
You should quit following motocross both locally and nationally. I'm worried it's causing you too much stress and anguish. I sometimes do wonder why you still do watch. No, I mean I always wonder...
I watch just to prove that I am ALWAYS correct
Your everlasting positive outlook is very amusing to me. No matter how wrong, you continue to look for the diamond in the s**t pile GOD bless your lack of common sense Scoob.

After last week I decided to just watch it in the AM. That way the next day isnt ruined! Im starting to feel my age :(
Ha! We just need to take naps, not get up so freaking early, or drink more before the race including a couple Red Bull and Vodka's. Well, maybe just watch it somewhere else other than the couch at home.

I watch just to prove that I am ALWAYS correct
Your everlasting positive outlook is very amusing to me. No matter how wrong, you continue to look for the diamond in the s**t pile GOD bless your lack of common sense Scoob.
By who's account are you confirming your correctness? I just appreciate what I have instead of bitching about what I don't...continuously. Well, try to. Your right. I just need to ignore and let you enjoy sharing your thoughts and refrain from sharing mine I suppose. My bad. I'll try to be better. As you were.

Oh Scoob. Have Mommy hold the tissue so you can blow your nose. Wipe the tears from your eyes and pull on your big boy pants. You are the yin to my yang. The single to my triple. The Frieze to my Peick. It will be ok. I love your posts. Makes mine look that much better
Oh and my correctness was confirmed by me snoring by lap 4. Boring race and you have to admit it

Back