2016 Supercross Stacked Field?

This last weekend was about the most boring 450 main yet. I don't think the top 5 changed for 15 laps, with RD5 running away. Anderson made the only interesting ride in the race to keep his streak of top 5's going, and came from way back. I would love to see Tomac get up to speed and Roczen more consistently working toward the lead. I am impressed with Reed's speed most of the time, and would love to see him stay up front and competing to win. The 250 class is tight due to good racing and mistakes, something RD5 is not known for.

#7's Instagram says " my dome is finally feeling normal again" Wait and see where that goes.. We'll see him outdoors, maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Last edited:
Stacked field after two rounds RD5 looks to be on cruise control, I'm not a RD fan but he had to be happiest guy in SD with Reed in second,nothing against Reed but he's not going to chase down #5. So the question is how many people will win a sx this year?
i think tomac will get a win and roczen if dungy doesn't get the starts he usually gets.

Back