Moto Photo Challenge

Strouble

PR Addict
Had seen this circulating on FB a little while ago. Basically post a photo (please select full image option instead of thumbnail) and tell what is significant about it.

This photo was taken over the weekend at Summit Indoors. Having not seen many of these folks for about a year, it was very good to have some high fives going again.
12510393_10205951813854332_5920443877096995639_n.jpg

Knox...now you better post good a photo after that comment.

C`mon...your not shy...you have to have a good photo of your kid riding somewhere? Let's see it.

Rufus is a good name for a moto dog.

Last edited:
20160110_122436.jpg

20160110_122439.jpg

Ill play. Here's two from the recent AX opener in Cincinnati. These two pictures were taken back to back. Every rider on the track was on the ground at one point. It started with one and then like a train, each followed and ran into the rider infront of them (except for rider down in rythm). It was very comical as you could hear the audience chuckling. Then a loud cheer was given out from everyone as they all got up and kept motoring!

This is why I enjoy watching the youth riders. They havent lost touch yet with why we ride in the first place, fun! And noone gets up swinging after a take out lol.
So true.
Back in `06 while flagging at Malvern during the 50 Pee Wee...this lil guy crashes in the turn past me, his bike went past him and when he got up he was facing oncoming traffic. His bike was out of sight and out of mind. But he did see the next rider coming and he started clapping his hands cheering on the next rider as he is being passed for position in a race.

That will always stick with me.

Looking forward to seeing you too Matt...so glad you have your boy on a bike instead of a quad. :)

KTMJrSX-IndySX2015-Cudby-155 (1).jpg

Getting Nick into the KTM challenge at Indy in 2015 . Every since this race it has ignighted his love and drive for motocross.
If you have a 7 or 8 year old kid sign him up. it is an experience of a lifetime for you and your kid!!
THANK YOU KTM FOR THE FANTASTIC PROGRAM TO FIRE UP THESE KIDS, AND TO ALL THE PRO RIDERS THAT SPENT TIME WITH THEM!!!!!

I posted this on Facebook yesterday. The picture of me and my dad is at Smith Road in 1978.

One of my most memorable bike's I've ever owned was my 1977 Yamaha YZ 80. It was the first bike I ever raced. It even became more special when my son John raced the same year bike at Unadilla's vintage days.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

IMG_4683.jpg
This was at Route 62 a couple of weeks ago.... Izzi is most likely in last or maybe ahead of one or two people. That smile under her helmet is always there! This was one of the first times that she was ever disappointed after racing, she asked us how many people she beat and we told her not many but she looked good anyway. She actually cried which was a first, we were able to give her some encouragement and a couple of high fives from other kids and she was right back to her bubbly self. As long as she is having fun we will do this every chance we get.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 50994 She actually cried which was a first, we were able to give her some encouragement and a couple of high fives from other kids and she was right back to her bubbly self. As long as she is having fun we will do this every chance we get.

That's the type of drive to win that might give the world of motocross the first female champion....pure passion for winning in that little girls heart.

View attachment 50994 This was at Route 62 a couple of weeks ago.... Izzi is most likely in last or maybe ahead of one or two people. That smile under her helmet is always there! This was one of the first times that she was ever disappointed after racing, she asked us how many people she beat and we told her not many but she looked good anyway. She actually cried which was a first, we were able to give her some encouragement and a couple of high fives from other kids and she was right back to her bubbly self. As long as she is having fun we will do this every chance we get.

I hear you pushed her off the gate a little,...just saying.

Back