Moto Photo Challenge

This is my Hershey proof pic that I take before each moto. You bunch of damn cheaters.
upload_2016-1-21_10-4-41.png

Knox...finally!!! Thanks.

Bout fell off my chair laughing when Double D brought this up.

We actually had trouble in the A class with a guy wanting a rolling start from 3 feet away.

I hear that is a national trend that Hershey started.......shoving your kid off the gate. So much so that, DC is hiring someone for all the regionals to police it. Thanks Dave.

I bet Dungey would never push his kid off the gate.

When Tanner was four years old and got his first bike, a PW50, he had to have a "4" on there because Ricky Carmichael was his favorite rider. It came full circle this past season when he won entry into the Ricky Carmichael University at Muddy Creek. Had a blast getting tips from RC and then riding the track with him.
photo.JPG

image.jpeg

Significance? Where do I start ?

1. Possibly one of the last hand promoted event on 125 2 stroke day.
2. Bar-to-bar with 3 generations of moto friends. From Vet (D. Bernard), middle aged (me) and the Kids I watched play in the sand box in the early years of OIR. (266, 3,44, 32, 131)
3. Probably the only time I'll ever be side by side a pro that qualifies for nationals: (32 Jeremy hand)
4. Everyone's on small bore pingers not giving up an edge.
5. The sound of angry buzzing bumble bees (what motocross SHOULD sound like)
6. The blue sky, the perfectly moist dirt.

These are the days I wish I woke up to everyday. If ever I was stuck on Groundhog Day, lord let it be this day !

Tanner Stine Memorial Service and Benefit in 2011. True colors of the MX Family. We did a parade lap for him with about 300 bikes on the track at once. Their was over 500 entries this day. Their was 4 full gates of benefit motos. A very special day. Joc was still around too.
315094_10150878740410254_1313096276_n.jpg

Back