KX450F or YZ450

You said that about my 13 KX. I think you like everything.

That was an awesome bike. Can't believe you sold it. Can't believe I didn't buy it.

Every time I start thinking about a new bike I ask myself "How fast would Gibson be on this old galopy?" True story...

I think that is where most of us are.......A new bike is not adding any speed to any of us.

When is the last time needing to buy something felt good? Wanting to buy something and doing so is where its at!

Ok...does anyone know of any good deals on leftover 2015 yz450f's? Could potentially be a used one as well. At this point, I'm pretty sure I'd like to give the blue bike a shot. I've checked a couple dealers closer to me and only one has it in stock...a bit pricey so I thought I'd check here before trying to negotiate.

Oh I love new bikes, new gear, etc. Just does not make me any faster! I wish I could buy some speed.
I dunno. I have to say when I went from my '04 KX-250 to my '07 KX-450 I was somewhat instantly faster in the corners and quit slamming my nuts into the tank going through the then double-double section before the finish line at BC. ;) Got hurt more too. :(

However in going from a newer 450 to a little newer 450 the speed increase in reality definitely in negligible.

I'd still got with a new KX...just 'cause.

I dunno. I have to say when I went from my '04 KX-250 to my '07 KX-450 I was somewhat instantly faster in the corners and quit slamming my nuts into the tank going through the then double-double section before the finish line at BC. ;) Got hurt more too. :(

However in going from a newer 450 to a little newer 450 the speed increase in reality definitely in negligible.

I'd still got with a new KX...just 'cause.
I went from this 2004:

to this 2014:

I noticed a huge difference.

Still wondering about making the switch from 2 stroke to 4 stroke....I use to ride a 250 but right now I have 125. ...or should I just get another 2 stroke 250??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

cant go wrong with a new 250 2stroke... I pick up a 16 yz a few week ago.... I know they have some reel good deals on left over 14 and 15 models right now....

Oh I love new bikes, new gear, etc. Just does not make me any faster! I wish I could buy some speed.
I have to disagree slightly. Last bike I had was a 2010 YZ450. Could I go faster than the bike.....not a chance. Could I ride at my best on it.....not a chance. Loved my 08 hated the 10. Bought a 16 KTM 450 and dropped the lap time at my track by 2 seconds the first day I rode it. Am I faster probably not, am I more confident.....absolutely.

Back