Angel Stadium, Anaheim #2

Baker_741

PR Member
What you guys think about the track ? who"s gonna come out on top in 450's and 250's ?
round%203%20anaheim.jpg

Last edited:
Reed and Webb. Reed is looking good this year and been keeping the pace and Webb is just to fast to beat

First of only two right hand first turns. (those suck). Do I spy a wall jump??? OMG. Finally.
Really like the finish. I slow 180 right before the finish ALWAYS makes for some good action.

Oh, and the Dung will sweep the rest of the year. Everyone else is just to inconsistent. Chandelier second, "The German" third. Thanks Ralph.
Osborne finally grows a pair and punts Webb into the first base dugout on lap 4. Abe beard second. De-code-us third.

BOGLE OUT FOR A2.

Broken foot / head injury from last week main crash. Foot is a nagging injury he suffered in December.

Alright. I have said almost forever that the sport needs him. He is the best in front if the camera and being pretty much the only black rider that pulls in even more people to the sport. BUT he is only good for the sport if he actually is in the sport. As a professional it is his JOB to do his part for the company he works for. Plan and simple he is NOT pulling his weight. If you are a motocrossers (for more then 10 years) you have had a concussion. Sorry but that really is part of the sport. Better equipment comes out every year but concussions are here to stay. If a doctor clears you of any effects of that concussion and you still "don't feel 100%) then there are SEVERAL tests to identify the issue. Saying you are not feeling good at this point is unacceptable. If it is not proven by testing then he is just a pussy (we know he is) at this point in his "career". I use that loosely because his "career" is over.
With all the press and saturation of information about concussions in professional sports, there is not a doctor alive that would clear him if they had ANY idea he was not fully ready to return. Let alone a company that is 100% responsible for him (*). The guy has no desire to race a motorcycle anymore. Back when he signed with Gibbs he had it in his contract that after 3 or 4 years (I forget the exact amount) then he would be given a chance in a car. Well that time frame has come and gone.
2 weeks because you fell in a low speed corner? Pussy

Now with this lazy "f" on the sideline and with Tickle getting caught buy revenue agents and breaking his arm. That leaves poor Suzuki with only one guy on the yellow. Kinda hope "the German" wins tonight

Imagine that. Still not feeling well. I've said forever that he is just milking it to keep the check coming in. If I am Mike Webb, I appreciate what he has done for the sport. But, I have a team and a staff that needs to work, and be paid. I also need my brand on the track.

You think if Labron James was hurt and out this much that the Cavs would keep him because he sells Jerseys? They would not.

I wish SX was more like Nascar, and if your hurt, there is another rider on your bike. Then when the replacement performs they get rides, and the others go down the scale on the premier rides. It's a great system to try guys out. But in our sport or in Bubbas case, the bike sits on the stand.

Back