Angel Stadium, Anaheim #2

whoops look deep today. Going to go out on a limb and say this will be the best racing so far this year. Even the rhythm sections has options.
I like it. The right hand first turn should create a nice pileup.

Yea if you think about it Nicoletti has a good job. Less risk for injury on payroll. Step up when needed.
I said the same thing. Phil is on the payroll. I am sure he is one of their full time test riders trying new things out. Shows up and races when needed. And a guy like Phil realistically knows he is never racing for a Championship. He has a great gig.

whoops look deep today. Going to go out on a limb and say this will be the best racing so far this year. Even the rhythm sections has options.
I like it. The right hand first turn should create a nice pileup.
It's one lined. No passing. Will suck.
I said the same thing. Phil is on the payroll. I am sure he is one of their full time test riders trying new things out. Shows up and races when needed. And a guy like Phil realistically knows he is never racing for a Championship. He has a great gig.
They said last week he's their outdoor rider. At least I thought that's what I heard.

Anyone know if the race is posted online anywhere? My recorder messed up and it didn't record the race..

Anyone know if the race is posted online anywhere? My recorder messed up and it didn't record the race..

If you have directv and select record series it usually thinks the 2nd Anaheim round is duplicate , most likely with San Diego 2 that's coming up . I had to mess with mine to make sure it recorded .

What really cracks me up is no one bags on Canard for the same thing as Stewart.....he has got to be by far the top crashing factory rider there is. He has missed more pro racing than he has been in by now. Come on John259....wtf?

Oh I'm bashing canard. When is Honda releasing him ?

And I'm done wasting my fantasy picks in him. He's a glass orb in a overcrowded cattle yard.

Yeah, I m done with Canard too. Picked him for 3rd this week. Nailed one and two, and TC messed my picks up.

One thing about TC, is he is always doing anything possible to be on the gate. Like last night, hand bleeding, etc. Bubba does not have that same desire to be on the gate. But at this point, you would thing Factory Honda would be tired of a bike sitting idle.

Webb/Craig battle was great although I was pretty sure of the outcome beforehand .

More passing than I thought there would be .

Dungey's bike looked better through the whoops than all the rest . How can anybody ride any better than he is right now ?

ALMOST rooted for Reed but thankfully remembered what a whiner he can be when things don't go his way .

Always have liked Canard but I wish he would quit before he destroys himself . He is going to end up a bunged up old man like me as it is .

Great 250 race. Love hearing the fans in the background.

TP is the prime example of perseverance over injuries.

Back