Good deals on 450's?

I am anxiously awaiting this.....

BTW - 450 and good deal don't belong in the same sentence...just sayin'.

I got my '14 YZ 450 at Honda East out by Toledo and got a killer deal on it; like in the $5k range out the door. It was some end of the deal blow out sale they were having. I saw some ad someone put on here about the sale and jumped on it.

guy i talked to said our prices are way to low to quote over the phone... never heard that one before...

End of the month. They just want to get you in the door, so they maximize their chance of making a deal with you. A lot easier to sell a product when they can get it in the hands of the customer.

i called bentleys looking for a price and they would not quote over the phone... told me i had to drive 2hours before i could get a price on a bike...
Similar to John250 - they quoted me over the phone. I called a bunch of different places and everyone quoted me their supposed "best price" out the door (fees, taxes, etc) over the phone. I couldn't find anyone to beat Bentley's at the time. When I drove to PA the deal was already done. I was just driving over to pick up the bike.

i wish bentleys would have gave me a price,but its to late now.... got one from state8... should be in today.

Says the guy who quit riding what 10 years ago??? Lol
2.5 years, but who's counting. What I'm saying is, if the 250 -2's came down to $1500, I'd have to be back out there, even just pitracing or something.

...and I suppose the $5k range is a pretty good deal.

Georgie i tried to post a pic... i could not get it to work... maybe it was to large... i am not very good with stuff like that....

Back