Good deals on 450's?

Fedor131

PR Member
I have a friend who is looking to get back into moto and he is looking around for a new 450. Just wanted to see if anyone knew of any dealerships that are having any good deals around. Thanks

left over, not sure if theirs a ton of add-ons. Besides tax, title, freight, your first born child, signing over your ohio direction card benefits for one calandar year, etc...

left over, not sure if theirs a ton of add-ons. Besides tax, title, freight, your first born child, signing over your ohio direction card benefits for one calandar year, etc...

That's basically how State 8 works. I think you forgot the part about how you also have to give them one kidney, or maybe it was both of them.

Harding Park Cycle has a very low flat fee (I think like $50 or $100?) and are usually flexible on their prices, I looked into getting a bike through them after going to State 8. State 8 wouldn't budge on price at all on a bike that was 2 years old and still sitting their warehouse, but would cut me a cheaper price on one that was the current model year. I literally laughed and walked out when the guy told me that, haven't stepped foot in there since.

i called around and got a few prices from other dealers... then called state 8 and they matched the price... only problem now is i have been waiting 2 weeks for them to find me a 250...they do have goods deal on 14 and 15 yz 2 strokes...

Problem with buying the 2 stroke 250s is that come July when Yamaha unveils their totally redesigned model. Then all the yz 250 2 strokes from 2005-2016 are gonna be worth $1500.

I'm speculating of course. But these small advancements must be leading towards a huge one sooner or later. You can only sell the same bike for 11 years....11 freakin years!!

it would be nice to get a complete redesign on the 2 stroke,but i think that's a long shot from Yamaha...

Honestly, Yamaha has an awesome YZ 250 and YZ 125. Why would you mess with two bikes that are damn near perfect for 99% of the population. Change is not always good to just change.

I went to Bentley's in PA for a brand new left over '15 RMZ450. They had the best price and not all the fees. In addition, being from Ohio, you get a break there as well - if you know what I mean.

I went to Bentley's in PA for a brand new left over '15 RMZ450. They had the best price and not all the fees. In addition, being from Ohio, you get a break there as well - if you know what I mean.
Bought Matthew a bike there at a smoking hot price.

not according to some of the people around here you dont!!! BAD BAD BAD!! :rolleyes:

i called bentleys looking for a price and they would not quote over the phone... told me i had to drive 2hours before i could get a price on a bike...

I never had issues with them quoting to me over the phone. They advertise on cycletrader, and where it says price, it says "call for quote"

guy i talked to said our prices are way to low to quote over the phone... never heard that one before...

Back