Good deals on 450's?

Fedor131

PR Member
I have a friend who is looking to get back into moto and he is looking around for a new 450. Just wanted to see if anyone knew of any dealerships that are having any good deals around. Thanks

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
left over, not sure if theirs a ton of add-ons. Besides tax, title, freight, your first born child, signing over your ohio direction card benefits for one calandar year, etc...

Michael

PR Addict
left over, not sure if theirs a ton of add-ons. Besides tax, title, freight, your first born child, signing over your ohio direction card benefits for one calandar year, etc...

That's basically how State 8 works. I think you forgot the part about how you also have to give them one kidney, or maybe it was both of them.

Harding Park Cycle has a very low flat fee (I think like $50 or $100?) and are usually flexible on their prices, I looked into getting a bike through them after going to State 8. State 8 wouldn't budge on price at all on a bike that was 2 years old and still sitting their warehouse, but would cut me a cheaper price on one that was the current model year. I literally laughed and walked out when the guy told me that, haven't stepped foot in there since.

jfalat

PR Addict
i called around and got a few prices from other dealers... then called state 8 and they matched the price... only problem now is i have been waiting 2 weeks for them to find me a 250...they do have goods deal on 14 and 15 yz 2 strokes...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Problem with buying the 2 stroke 250s is that come July when Yamaha unveils their totally redesigned model. Then all the yz 250 2 strokes from 2005-2016 are gonna be worth $1500.

I'm speculating of course. But these small advancements must be leading towards a huge one sooner or later. You can only sell the same bike for 11 years....11 freakin years!!

jfalat

PR Addict
it would be nice to get a complete redesign on the 2 stroke,but i think that's a long shot from Yamaha...

John250

PR Founding Father
Honestly, Yamaha has an awesome YZ 250 and YZ 125. Why would you mess with two bikes that are damn near perfect for 99% of the population. Change is not always good to just change.

wbecker

PR Member
I went to Bentley's in PA for a brand new left over '15 RMZ450. They had the best price and not all the fees. In addition, being from Ohio, you get a break there as well - if you know what I mean.

John250

PR Founding Father
I went to Bentley's in PA for a brand new left over '15 RMZ450. They had the best price and not all the fees. In addition, being from Ohio, you get a break there as well - if you know what I mean.
Bought Matthew a bike there at a smoking hot price.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father

not according to some of the people around here you dont!!! BAD BAD BAD!! :rolleyes:

jfalat

PR Addict
i called bentleys looking for a price and they would not quote over the phone... told me i had to drive 2hours before i could get a price on a bike...

John250

PR Founding Father
I never had issues with them quoting to me over the phone. They advertise on cycletrader, and where it says price, it says "call for quote"

jfalat

PR Addict
guy i talked to said our prices are way to low to quote over the phone... never heard that one before...