New off road series announced... EROC

Jdays are sick. Tons of fast and extremely talented riders show up for those races, I know decotis and his gang usually hits up some of those jday races. Sounds like this series will be fun and kinda makes me wanna get my rm250 going. Kinda got burnt out on Mx from doing the whole Mx revolution series in 2014, maybe these races will make me wanna come back.

Well I see the CRA has FINALLY come out with their schedule. Looks like they implemented "bonus days" in an effort to try to sway riders away from the EROC series. I think all of these promotional gimmicks are fine, but here's the bottom line for me.

Put in the work for your track through the week. Show people that you're putting in the work. Create a fun and challenging layout. Provide a well marked track. Make a couple spectator friendly sections. Run a smooth event. Promote your pro riders. Simple as that. That's why I'm excited about this new series. I'm hoping you guys do those things. If so, it won't matter what other series' are doing.

The EROC scrambles went very well drawing 10 or more money riders and near to and over 100 big bikes at each event. What we wanted was quality over quantity, anyone can spend an hour throwing up a few arrows in the same dozer cuts but these guys gave everything they had. Hopefully that momentum can carry into the next series of events.

Hopefully we will get a new MX track done at Crow Canyon. The Canyon, Beans and WRMC should be very spectator friendly but I'm not sure what Vines has planned.

and don't forget the funnest race of all, the 4 hour 2 man team scramble taking turns or join me in the Ironman class and get an even bigger bang for your buck.

Hope to see you there

MG164

Back