Headed South for Some Epic Moto? Check out this New Video of Monster Mountain!

If I owned or ran a MX track it would be a figure 8 with supercross style whoops on the straights and deep sand on the turns.
I would only have three classes. Rider weight Under 100 pounds, under 200 pounds, and over 201 pounds.

If I owned or ran a MX track it would be a figure 8 with supercross style whoops on the straights and deep sand on the turns.
I would only have three classes. Rider weight Under 100 pounds, under 200 pounds, and over 201 pounds.
WOW, the whole weight thing, I get bc my son is 14 and 170 and that is a disadvantage for sure...even if you are joking

[JO, like my son said last year why don't you just lay down some blacktop...lol:eek:

LOL! Ok. You sponsor it and I will change the name to Lillycliff, or Briarjohn.....you can choose. I wont even begin to fathom what the cost would be.......ok, maybe I will. Assuming our subgrade is good enough after the proof roll, and we dont need much more base material, just the 3" of intermediate and surface course asphalt here. We need about 1000 ton of ashpalt, which is ~$70,000-100,000......I will take a check sir. Thank you.

If only certain people actually had a clue on what it takes to own/run a race track. Its not as easy as some think.

What are you talking about ? Area 330 was a the gravy mine. You mean it was hard to run that place ? I'm not buying it! ;)But the driveway was freakin awesome. Level gravel with pretty trees lining the entrance. Ck1 wouldn't of been able to conceal his boner driving into that place!

I like the lipstick on a track. Curb appeal makes a difference. A facility like MM already has a top notch track. Tom was asking for ideas to improve. From a rider standpoint, I don't see much more he can do with the track itself. its VERY nice, but from a spectator who alphabetizes his refrigerator, I notice the general maintenance stuff.
Georgie, you could have just referenced a smile on my face... but no, you choose something else... Hey buddy, we are not here to judge... its ok... you just be you, if you know what I mean.

I like the lipstick on a track. Curb appeal makes a difference. A facility like MM already has a top notch track. Tom was asking for ideas to improve. From a rider standpoint, I don't see much more he can do with the track itself. its VERY nice, but from a spectator who alphabetizes his refrigerator, I notice the general maintenance stuff.
Georgie, you could have just referenced a smile on my face... but no, you choose something else... Hey buddy, we are not here to judge... its ok... you just be you, if you know what I mean.
Hey we know that all male nurses are inherently gay. I know, I said it not you! Got it.

Headed South for Some Epic Moto? Check out this New Video of Monster Mountain!
looks sickkkk.

It’s that time of the year. Time for all our friends from up north to drop by Monster Mountain for some epic motocross!

Over the last six winters we’ve made tons of new friends from all over the U.S. and Canada. When February and March roll around many of our old friends from up north, plus a good number riders new to Monster Mountain head our way to get in some laps on the track that was a landslide winner of the Motoplayground “Best Track in Alabama” voting for 2015.

We’ve made tons of changes over the last two years. Watch this hi-definition aerial drone footage from our October 31st, 2015 Top Kid Showcase/Monster Vet Challenge.

We’re open 7 days a week until April 1st 2015.

We do full prep on the main track Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we do partial prep. (Everything gets watered, jumps refaced as necessary, and sections without good lines get retiled)

And we offer monthly VIP packages for those wanting to stay down south and train:

1 Rider + 1 RV + all riding for 1 month = $800

2 Riders + 1 RV + all riding for 1 month = $1000

3 riders + 1 RV + all riding for 1 month = $1200

That means if you come with two other riders, you can ride the thrack MXA magazine called “One of our new favorite tracks in the world.”

Check out the video and give me a call if you have questions.

Tom Brinkman, 334-318-8475

Condolences to the MM family on the losses they suffered recently. Read about in in Racerhead on RacerXonline.

MM looking perfect today

Attachments

• 20160309_092239.jpg
    20160309_092239.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 20160309_092422.jpg
    20160309_092422.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 20160309_092447.jpg
    20160309_092447.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Don't forget if you are looking for a trip south, next weekend 19/20i is the event at Millcreek, surprisingly ranked higher by a number of the recent Ohio visitors.

Back