Imagine racing here. Ohio would cry.

Cleary their getting ample opportunity to grow in that super mini and b class.

B class had always been one of the fastest down at the dude, dude.

Cleary their getting ample opportunity to grow in that super mini and b class.

B class had always been one of the fastest down at the dude, dude.
Lets not say "always". The B class became the sandbagger A class after Suzuki plucked The Dunge out of a B class to go straight to the pro's. Now 90% of the fast riders think they are going to be the next B to Pro.
I think the kid you are talking about only rode one year in the B class after moving up from Supermini. If so then there is nothing wrong with that. If you are fast enough to go from a youth class to win the B class, then he is just fast and everyone else just needs to learn to do better.
I would like to see the AMA step up and make a real pro-am series. The current set-up has pro-am events nearly every weekend somewhere in the country and often time a couple events on the same day. If they had a 12 to 15 race schedule throughout the year where all the up and coming riders could all be on the track together that would make a great "minor league" for the pro's.
Still, I would not put a max on the age of the riders. This could be a great place for all the old ex-pro's to race. You know, the racers you guys whine bitch and moan about winning the vet classes at LL....

Back