San Diego Part Deux

Scoob

PR Founding Father
http://racerxonline.com/2016/02/11/staging-area-san-diego-2
118676_misc-sandiegosx12016-c_5df4.jpg

So what can we expect this weekend? More of the same? Different winner(s)? I hope to see a little more green on the box, but doesn't look likely. More likely than yellow being on there, well, kinda...

I'm talking mean median mode and range statistics.
Good luck with that. I didn't like Statistics so much. Got a good grade, but I am thinking the curve was fairly large as there were others that liked it less. I like math, but that statistics math is on another level...

Only made it through the heat races. Just finished up. Racing was awesome I felt up until the 450 main. Was pulling for ET3 of course, but he never made his move. Thinking he had the speed to run with RD5, but just was content with keeping it on 2 wheels. Tracked looked slick late.

I was having fun watching the 250 LCQ. Reminded me of Honda Hills 125C days... 250 main was good as well. Not huge fan of #37, not that I dislike him in any way either, but he rides the color bike I like.

Looking forward to watching the whole race next Saturday night...

Oh, forgot about the last turn A for effort move in 450 LCQ. Didn't work as it was illegal, but he didn't have anything to loose...

What constitutes being off the track in SX? Being totally outside of the tuff blocks? What if the rider lands on them or touches them while skimming over the tuff blocks? Are you off the track then?

Tomac needs to join the Baker Factory. Looked like even Canard had better fitness, he really seemed to fade once Anderson got close.

Why isnt anyone talking about how Dungey is just lucky? How he is only winning because JS7 is not racing, or RV2?
He is not aggressive enough to win. Wont pass, is boring to watch cause he is not getting arrested. Hello?

Thats what I though, Hey Rocket, please put up all the numbers on the consistent and evolving numbers for Ryan again.

Why isnt anyone talking about how Dungey is just lucky? How he is only winning because JS7 is not racing, or RV2?
He is not aggressive enough to win. Wont pass, is boring to watch cause he is not getting arrested. Hello?

Thats what I though, Hey Rocket, please put up all the numbers on the consistent and evolving numbers for Ryan again.

You are correct! The only reason he is winning is because he took JS7 out in week 1.
I'm not so sure the take out wasn't from Baker Factory Roid Rage.

Back