Old D-12 Results Still Online

[QE="BriarcliffMx, post: 616948, member: 8156"]Man I wish I was as fast as Chris Hause![/QUOTE]
I wouldn't wish that on anyone! You'd have to slow down Jeremy! But I bet I could've out partied you! I know that's a bold statement considering!

[QE="BriarcliffMx, post: 616948, member: 8156"]Man I wish I was as fast as Chris Hause!
I wouldn't wish that on anyone! You'd have to slow down Jeremy! But I bet I could've out partied you! I know that's a bold statement considering![/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha no doubt. I'm sure you are right, we know this, and you are still faster than me! Thats why you are Hausem, Gonz says so. Take care of Carrie and baby.

Brock, Hill, Kelly, Barnes, Casey Johnson, Katin.... Remember the double up there? I remember it being huge. It was 2 small table tops to me. I'd love to find pics/video from there...
I remember that jump and seeing those guys up there. That double was very tall if I remember correctly. It would be cool to see some pics of it again.

I remember that jump and seeing those guys up there. That double was very tall if I remember correctly. It would be cool to see some pics of it again.

Trent Heller hucked that one day, it was 125' if I remember right. He bent his wheels jumping it on his CR125.

Wasn't it around this time that Brock and Casey Johnson used to come out and ride up there?
Late 90s was prime spokes track top and bottom... I saw brock and casey jump that top double it was indeed mind blowing... I believe bellinger used to jump it too?? I never was a big fan of the top track mostly because I didn't jump that stuff... There was a big double coming out of the corner after the table to table jump too

Sent from my XT1254 using PitRacer mobile app

I was 16/17 when that upper track was good. I used to jump that double out of the corner. Came up short one time, went over the bars, goggle lense popped out and sliced my forehead wide open! I would love to ride that track now that I'm older and have way way more experience.

Brock, Hill, Kelly, Barnes, Casey Johnson, Katin.... Remember the double up there? I remember it being huge. It was 2 small table tops to me. I'd love to find pics/video from there...
The 8mm video tape I had of me jumping it got ate in a camcorder :(

I only raced a few times at spokes on the bottom track... fun track with lots of wood chips that I can remember.... never even seen the top track... did they hold races on it?

Does anyone have any video/pictures of the top track at Spokes around '98/'99? The track was amazing back then, but I was too scared to jump half of the stuff.

Jon I have video of you ridin scenic on your crf 450 around 2004 time, I remember we seeing you hick the finishline triple and the infield uphill and I tried it on my 426 (I was a C rider) I just pinned it and hoped for the best. I can say I have you to thank for having the balls to hick huge jumps

I started cracking the triple by the finish with ease on my 250F. And I figured, hell the triple out of the bottom( going up the hill perpendicular to the finish) would be the same, 4th tapped. Was I wrong. 4th gear wide open, and I even felt like I had enough speed. I dont know what happened but I went up and up and up and then just dropped like a brick....CASE. My wrists, and ankles are still sore to this day from that. That was the last time I tried that.

P2050013.JPG

p3180001.JPG

Romanyak, are you able to upload it somehow? I'd love to see that!

Thanks for the pic vet261!

Jon16 if that is Scenic, you are right we definitely missed out on a great track...how the hel l did that place close????

Back