Round 8 at Georgia Dome

Baker_741

PR Member
Atlanta.png

What you guys think ?

Seven..........Bubba is like the hokey Pokey.....He's got one foot in, he's got one foot out.........And at the end everyone is shouting doing the Hokey Pokey.

Wasn't sure how my good my seats were going to be. I'm towards the end of the rhythm before the sand section. AWESOME!! My sons first SX. Hope he likes it.

You got a good jump on this week didn't ya! :)

I like the track. Sort of run of the mill. That hook at the exit of the sand may be interesting. Probably not, just curious how they'll make a straight line out of it...

Wasn't sure how my good my seats were going to be. I'm towards the end of the rhythm before the sand section. AWESOME!! My sons first SX. Hope he likes it.

Wife and I went in 2004. Just like in Vegas, everyone stood up once the gate dropped. Was the last time we sat in the lower section at any race. Good luck. The kid will love it would be my bet! :)

Looks like a long 1 lined track!(still going to watch)
The real question, how many bikes or whole vans get jacked this time?
Lock everything down tight in hot lanta!!

I just read that Martin Davalos is riding 250 east. Aren't there limitations on the entry level pro class? Seems like he's been around long enough to collect Social Security.

At the time of his first supercross, Martin, Plessinger and Cianciarulo where on PW's. Well maybe 65's What ever happened to "pointing out" of the little bikes?

You have to go 3 consecutive seasons of getting 120+ points. Being as Davolos is ALWAYS hurt he still is eligible. However, I don't agree with it.

You have to go 3 consecutive seasons of getting 120+ points. Being as Davolos is ALWAYS hurt he still is eligible. However, I don't agree with it.
Sort of reminds me of when I almost won 250C back in the day. Some were saying I shouldn't have been in the class any longer as I had been for a few years, but thing was, I kept getting hurt mid-season so never pointed out until the last season of which I hurt my back loading the trailer for the last race and couldn't race. Only needed 7 points and I would have won it.

I was nothing compared to the C riders today though. Still can't ride as fast as some of them anyway...

At the time of his first supercross, Martin, Plessinger and Cianciarulo where on PW's. Well maybe 65's What ever happened to "pointing out" of the little bikes?
I raced davalos on superminis. He's as old as Chisholm, Boni, millsapp and Stewart. He's old in Mx.

He lived at MTF. Back when training facilities didn't exist except MTF. And was always rumored his family owned huge cocai---coffee fields somewhere in South America.

Wait, so really what we are saying is Davalos is a sandbagger, and nothing more then a glorified "pro" C rider....
I like it. If I lose my mind and go to a race this year, I will be holding a sign that says just that.

We need more people to BOOOOOO at Supercross races. If you go to a Clowns or Bungles game, half the crowd is booing. Same thing in baseball.
When was the last time you heard booing at a race?

Just a "Davalos Sucks" sign would warm my heart.

Wait, so really what we are saying is Davalos is a sandbagger, and nothing more then a glorified "pro" C rider....
I like it. If I lose my mind and go to a race this year, I will be holding a sign that says just that.

We need more people to BOOOOOO at Supercross races. If you go to a Clowns or Bungles game, half the crowd is booing. Same thing in baseball.
When was the last time you heard booing at a race?

Just a "Davalos Sucks" sign would warm my heart.
I'll make one for you when I'm at Indy!

Back