Round 8 at Georgia Dome

Its really funny how people still want to argue and say its JS7 fault after reading that.

Haters will be haters

Come on dude........Even you would have pulled over and let Schafer and Pape by as they race for the lead while lapping you.

Its really funny how people still want to argue and say its JS7 fault after reading that.

Haters will be haters

I know you are defending your brother here...
Roger is taking the high road, being the bigger man, being professional, and putting the issue to rest. Roger is smart enough to put things behind him. Stewart is like 100th place in the title hunt. Insignificant, means nothing to anyone.

It is now not on MM mind or RD5's and KTM looks like a class outfit. Last thing ktm's championship, dominating super hero team needs is ANY distraction. roger is putting a nail in the casket and moving on. You should too cause I will never claim anything but, wait for it.....wait for IT!

DICK MOVE.

Oh Smithers.... Did you think I would just let it slide by?
I guess JS7 is a liar now too? RC4, what makes him an expert. Maybe Ralph can solve the mystery.

Para phrasing stewie.. Why would I want to help RD5 win another race, any pr is good.

Gee what does that mean? We'll his twitter, Instagram, blah blah blah will get more hits.

James Stewart, fastest man on the planet! What I mean by that , on the ground! Planted.

Dick move.

Tons of lapper a this week. All damn near pulled off the track and gave way. Looked back. Got out of the racing line and checked up and waited for leaders to pass in some corners.

Wont have to worry about it any more. That crash will do him in for the season. Im betting he messed his tail bone up, same thing RV did. Ive been through it, its no joke.

Scoob is confusing my post.with the facts.
The facts have nothing to do with anything that I post.

Dick move

Wont have to worry about it any more. That crash will do him in for the season. Im betting he messed his tail bone up, same thing RV did. Ive been through it, its no joke.

Thought the same thing - landed right on his tailbone. Messing up a tail bone is a pain in the ass to get over.

I jumped off 76 Falls at Lake Cumberland 15 years ago and busted mine. Still aches if I sit too long and wrong.

Back