Round 8 at Georgia Dome

He's so great that he only knows how to Lap people. Not how to be a lapper ? o_O

He's probably never been a lapper in his life.

Its all BS. Its not his fault MM came up short on the triple.

Look at it this way, all these what if JS7 did this or that MM could have won. Lets just say MM didnt screw up and jumped the triple clean, we wouldnt be talking about this. If this was a mid pack incident we wouldnt be talking about it either. Proof positive its MM's fault and no one elses. The rules dont say pull over and get out of the way, they say hold your line, thats what he did.

If MM had single tripled like JS7 or had he single doubled like RD then MM would have won. MM was in the drivers seat and he made a bad choice given the circumstances.If you watch the replay closely JS7 blocked Dungey and left the door open for MM. Dungey being the experienced champion he is ( I just threw up ) read the situation correctly and made the right choice. For that reason he won the race. Had MM done the same it was in the bag for him. Nobody lost that race for MM but MM.

Dick move. ^ ^ ^ Dick Reply.

JS7 should have been faaaar right or almost stopped at the end of the Whoooops and parked inside until the true leaders and hero's of the sport on the greatest motorcycles ever built have passed.

JS7 bike should have been dumping Orange rose pedals for the Royalty of RD5 current champ and points leader, and Prince of Supercross Amazing Marvin to ride upon as they gaze at thier victory on the supertron!

But Im not picking sides just stating the facts.

Dick move.

Dick move. ^ ^ ^ Dick Reply.

JS7 should have been faaaar right or almost stopped at the end of the Whoooops and parked inside until the true leaders and hero's of the sport on the greatest motorcycles ever built have passed.

JS7 bike should have been dumping Orange rose pedals for the Royalty of RD5 current champ and points leader, and Prince of Supercross Amazing Marvin to ride upon as they gaze at thier victory on the supertron!

But Im not picking sides just stating the facts.

Dick move.

^^^^^Vaginal secretion Hillitard reply^^^^^^^^

20160301_143926.jpg

Today's ebay feedback number.....don't mess with JS7!

Lmao

Hershey is setting himself up perfectly to get completely hosed by a lapper this year.

I can't wait to hear him bitching and moaning about someone screwing him up that he caught from a stagger start.....my only hope is that I'm there to pass him and make it all that much sweeter.

Hershey is setting himself up perfectly to get completely hosed by a lapper this year.

I can't wait to hear him bitching and moaning about someone screwing him up that he caught from a stagger start.....my only hope is that I'm there to pass him and make it all that much sweeter.

You better start riding or you're going to be the lapper that screws me! Bahaha!

Back