The coined phrase by BJ ..... "Pitbitch"

Is there a second CRA facebook page that I am not seeing? The only one I find when searching hasn't been updated in close to two years.
Yep. It's under the full name though and it is a locked group, whatever that means. It's good comedy.

PitRacer.com was invented by an Ohio racer in 1999 for use by Riders and Racers and Tracks.
PitRacer.com is still owned by an Ohio racer and has taken tons of work to keep it going....for YOU the other riders and YOU the tracks.

Facebook was created by a college millenial and is now a billion dollar company preying on the "selfie" generation.

Now you tell me which site you'd rather support as a motocross racer.

Did someone say PitRacer selfie?
upload_2016-2-26_15-11-45.png

How many riders that are riding the pro class or are top level b riders do you see knocking on a track like beans? Not very damn many, if any at all... the guys that are knocking it feel inadequate because they can't go there and look "awesome " to their buddies or the broads they brought with them when they are rolling some of the jumps.

I would go to beans on Mondays or Wednesdays during mid day and ride just to put laps in... and dare I say it, because some of you fair track riders wouldnt dream of riding... the track was unprepped...

Suck it up people. Support your local tracks, there aren't many around anymore.

#1 Are the pro riders or the top B riders the ones supporting the local tracks? I know most AMA pro card riders dont pay at most tracks, and the rest of that group is a small portion of the demographic. Look at any local race, what are the largest classes? C class and vet classes. Who do you cater to as a local track owner? Both groups but you make sure the track is safe and fun for the C and slower vet guys first and fun for the fast guys after. Most slower riders wont race because they are afraid so catering to them on practice days sure helps grow your base. It can be done, I honestly think Beans is a good example of this as well as Briarcliff. You can ride the entire track without having to jump some knarly triple quad death combo yet still have more fun than riding your big brothers moped.

#2 Like Crute said, if your track isnt prepped well fine but be sure to let people know the true track conditions. There is nothing worse than a track that advertises good conditions when the reality is its a s**t hole when you arrive. That will scare off the riders in a hurry!

#3 Its hard to support them if you dont know when they are riding or cant find out about them, that was the entire reason for this thread. Use every means possible to get the word out and if that means putting up with bitching and whinning then so be it.

Thanks for the props JO, how ever Im far from the original pit bitch, plenty before me, others now and plenty will be around after Im gone. At least I give props along the way too!! Now go play with your opposums pecker you som bitch.

Imagine if all the tracks that currently post here and people who give updates on ones that don't all stopped today.

Frankly, I'd be lost. I despise, and refuse to waste my time on, all the useless facepage sites....

I've had many face to face conversations about PitRacer, and while I agree that it is somewhat of a clique (pic of dude on tractor shares some of my thoughts), I always argue that there is no other resource out there that even comes close to offering what this site does for an Ohio 'dirtbiker'. Sometime you don’t know how good something is until it is gone.

Thanks John for starting this, Chuck for keeping it alive and hershey for caring enough to 'whine like a pitbitch'.

p.s. I’m not in the clique, but I just put new PitRacer stickers on the front fender….

Thank you all tracks for dedicating your land and your lives to giving all of us place to ride! Please post on Pitracer to let us know you are open and just disregard the bashers.
+1. I'm just one person one PitRacer, but I usually bring a handful of other non-pitracer riders with me.

This song plays in my head everytime I read these stupid ass posts. Hershey, if they dont care. You shouldn't either. :) I'm hoping im part of the PR clique. Everyone else sucks!

Last edited:
This is going to pain me on a personal level but here goes...
Promoters that do ran their place like a business mostly do use this site as a marketing tool. J.O. gets beat up hard on here about being a jerk and or an issue with his facility. BUT, he takes the complaints, bitching or suggestions and uses them to IMPROVE his product that is sold to his consumers. That is how good business happens. Riders bitched about his drive way. and he fixed it. Plain and simple, a complaint from THIS site, made his product better. Good job J.O. (yes, I just died a little inside)
I believe the promoters that do get upset about what is posted on here, do so not because they are not running their place like a business, most are. But they also have personal feelings built into it because they have a track because they either enjoy the sport or think that their hard work is perfect. NO ONE likes to be told that their work is sub-par. So instead of taking the feedback from this site and using it as a tool for improvement, they simply dismiss it as a bunch of faceless jerks online and continue down the wrong path.
If it is a business then promoters / owners have to check their feelings at the door and look at it as an opportunity for improvement. Sure, there will be some posts that don't seem to be anything but hurtful but even those can be used for the greater good.
The guy from Pryma-who-thing posts on here and he gets A LOT of negative feedback. It sounds like from his posts that he is willing to make changes to improve. Great. And without this site, I would have NEVER heard of his track. I still cant pronounce the name of it. But I know of his product and THAT is all that counts.

PitRacer is why I went to Monster Mountain a couple weeks ago. Without PR I would never of known of that place. The owner posted ON HERE and I went.
Marketing 101. If a free option for advertising exists, then use it. DUH.

Wow, I used a lot of CAPS on THIS post. I MUST reaLLy mean it.

Thanks Knox......yep I just threw up a little too......

The funny thing, and Kreps nailed this a long time ago. I don't necessarily get on here for the business as much as I just like posting and bs'ing like a normal rider. I have been told I shouldn't do this by about 3,489 people, but I do it anyway. But I am learning to say "we will work on that" , or " Your feedback has been accepted, and will be handled by the next available customer service representative! Thanks for Riding Briarcliff Motocross!" (Use Clark Griswold voice).

#1 Are the pro riders or the top B riders the ones supporting the local tracks? I know most AMA pro card riders dont pay at most tracks, and the rest of that group is a small portion of the demographic. Look at any local race, what are the largest classes? C class and vet classes. Who do you cater to as a local track owner? Both groups but you make sure the track is safe and fun for the C and slower vet guys first and fun for the fast guys after. Most slower riders wont race because they are afraid so catering to them on practice days sure helps grow your base. It can be done, I honestly think Beans is a good example of this as well as Briarcliff. You can ride the entire track without having to jump some knarly triple quad death combo yet still have more fun than riding your big brothers moped.

#2 Like Crute said, if your track isnt prepped well fine but be sure to let people know the true track conditions. There is nothing worse than a track that advertises good conditions when the reality is its a s**t hole when you arrive. That will scare off the riders in a hurry!

#3 Its hard to support them if you dont know when they are riding or cant find out about them, that was the entire reason for this thread. Use every means possible to get the word out and if that means putting up with bitching and whinning then so be it.

Thanks for the props JO, how ever Im far from the original pit bitch, plenty before me, others now and plenty will be around after Im gone. At least I give props along the way too!! Now go play with your opposums pecker you som bitch.

However.....not "how ever" just saying you possums pecker......

I use pitracer because I don't want to sift through miles of bullshit on facebook unrelated to riding. And facebook track pages SUCK. So much easier to....

1.pitracer.com
2. Open practice. click.
3. Scroll.
4. Oh sweet, they are open.
5. Log out
6. Load up.

Alabama track posts on an OHIO based forum. Get's riders to travel 811.2 miles to pay them to ride. Win.

Beans Bike Parkjust don't like all the dickheads on pitracer right now and the crying . Like a bunch of spoiled douchers that John 250 and Knox I would like to punch and others . Track going to be greet this year. If you don't like the way I do things there are plenty of Ohio flat track s to ride on!!!

Beans Bike ParkLet it go Dave your a pitbitch ,we still like ya. Joe can get pr and think his your banned joke is funny and all good. Look I talked to chuck he is a great person and I will continue to use pr . Your going to tell me that John 250 and Knox aren't assholes? Along with others. I said what I wanted to say

Man, I did a facebook search on Beans and read this crap from BJ. Damn, did not know Knox and I were so popular with BJ. Nice to know he holds Chris and I in such high regard. He wants to punch us in the face, and calls us assholes. The ironic part of all of this? I've never been to Beans, and never met BJ. Chris and I are the guys he should be targeting. We actually hit the tracks most weekends, spend money at the tracks, have kids and family members with us, and have another generation of motocrossers in our family.

I've always heard great things about Beans and my son always talks about riding there sometime. It is a little far, so we have not made it there yet. But guess what, I think I will go some where else to spend my money. Really BJ? You've never met me or people in my family. Go blow someone else, I am sure that is where your nick name came from.

Back