The coined phrase by BJ ..... "Pitbitch"

Haha. I have never posted anything positive or not about this Beans place and the guy hates me? BJ, I know you will read this even though you said you were done with PR. You can buy your "I hate Knox" t-shirt from club president J.O. He even has them in my size.

I don't give a sh!t about some stupid ass MyFace posts.
I'm going to Beans the next opportunity I get AND I got BJ's back AND I'm glad I won't have to put up with assholes like...well you know. Go away.

I never knew there were that many PR people on FB, till I read the post referenced above. LOL, probably more people viewing than this one right now.....woo hoo good job PR folks!

BJ, I know you didn't care for it to much but maybe you can run the track backward for a couple of weeks this year. awesome layout and a great place to ride. THANK YOU for 15 years of loyalty and track prep.

Kamppi, are we going south next week.

Chuck, once again you are screwing up this thread with the facts!!!

OMG!

Thanks again for supporting Ohio motocross.

I never knew about this site until last October when I quickly joined. We were finding out about open practices thru friends and it was always a last minute hurry up load up and go. Now I can look on here sometimes days in advance. This is a great site and many thanks to those who keep it going. As for the whole beans thing,I have taken my son there several times. The pic of my son next to my name is from beans. Never met bj but the track was always well prepped and my son likes it. He has only had one bad experience there but that was rider error and he crashed hard on the rollers. Would like to thank the guy that was quickly there to help if I knew who he was thought he said he was a Dr. or something.
On an unrelated note is J.O from the cliff the guy that's always flipping burgers? Lol we like your track also.great facility

I don't even have social media so PR is my source of information on moto related topics. I don't mind riding a non prepped track if I know it's not going to be prepped. Again, if I'm told the track is going to be prime and prepped, I expect to get what I pay for.

As for the "bitching"... society has become a bunch of pussies. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!! Take it that way if you are a track owner. You CANNOT please EVERYONE who shows up at your track every time you open. There is always something that someone won't like. It's MOTOCROSS, not golf. I don't agree with the trolls getting on here or other forms of social media just bitching to bitch and cause a fuss. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion. You shouldn't have to apologize for having an opinion and voicing it accordingly.

Let's all be thankful for the tracks we have to ride. I think too many people don't appreciate the great places we have to ride. I used to call up tracks and go ride by myself a few days after the track was opened and prepped. Assuming the risk of riding a rutted, rough, best to hell, track just because I wanted to ride. I appreciated the places I had to ride and the time I got to spend on the bike. I'm pretty sure all of us probably started riding in a grass field somewhere or some woods with a path cut through them.

Appreciate the fact people care enough to keep these tracks open and rideable for everyone.

End rant.

Funny this topic should come up. Jeremy and I are in the process of hiring an OMA Media Coordinator to handle social media advertising for all OMA races. This persons duties will be to use ALL available site to promote every race.
Does this mean you are taking JO s keyboard away? Ha ha

Many companies in my business do this, keep the company name at the top of the search engines.

Funny this topic should come up. Jeremy and I are in the process of hiring an OMA Media Coordinator to handle social media advertising for all OMA races. This persons duties will be to use ALL available site to promote every race.

And there folks is the reason the OMA is successful , the understanding of business marketing and always moving forward. Negative comments don't stop them.

I would like people to understand that this thread is not a thread to bash BJ or beans, please keep that out of it. I wanted to point out that all tracks should use every outlet possible to market themselves especially PR regardless of criticisms. It only makes it easier for all of us to support them so WE all win.

297755main_gpn-2001-000009_full_0_0.jpg

Now that you have seen this image, does anything in this thread really seem that important ??

Where do I send resume?

Back