Daytona SX by Honda

Scoob

PR Founding Father
http://www.daytonainternationalspee...oss-By-Honda/DAYTONA-Supercross-By-Honda.aspx
EA09D8951B114346845CC9E59FD0EDC0.ashx

Looking for the Daytona SX by Honda to be dominated by Kawasaki. Should be a track that may suit Eli's preference a little more... Maybe JS7 will race with Musky and Dungey from a position nearer the first few positions as well...

If they would have the gate at the end of one side of track, they would have so muhc more room for more jumps, whoops, A wall, whatever they want. but waste the space with the gate. but i guess its put there so every one can see the action on the start.

Dude there's no one on a Kawasaki who's capable of beating the front runners.

Seriously? I definitely know if at least one. He hasn't proved it a lot this SX season, but has in the past and is always a threat. Always. Maybe he'll phone home this weekend...

If they would have the gate at the end of one side of track, they would have so muhc more room for more jumps, whoops, A wall, whatever they want. but waste the space with the gate. but i guess its put there so every one can see the action on the start.
The start really does not affect anything being that way. Matter of fact, I like it there better than at the end like it was last year. There is TONS of room to work with there.

Dungey will win. He looked smooth. Other guys looked fast but sloppy. And not even sloppy but they weren't butter smooth like the dunge. Dungey fell in oractice. Most graceful wreck I've ever seen. The guys a MACHINE.

No live coverage!!!! I got a bunch of cider I made last fall ready to open and
a pot of Momma Mike's chili and we turn on the teevee and IT's NOT FREAKIN
LIVE!!??

Maybe I shoulda checked first, eh?

Bubba even pulled off early on the intro lap!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

They're are live feeds somewhere. I think LiveStream.com is streaming it, but costs...

Yeah, I've given up on looking for a true free live stream. I'll just wait until 10pm.

Back