Daytona SX by Honda

What's on tv right now ? The World bad mitten cup? How is it going?! Probably more exciting than sitting here listening to crickets.

Hmm, I didn't see any cows...

I enjoyed it. Of course, I liked the outcome. ;)

Would love to be there and racing there. Definitely a lot of corners and I'll say it, some what one lined. I mean, you could swing to the outside, but tend to loose time or at least do a lot of work for no gain...unless homey in front of you made a mistake.

Really want a certain someone to do well, or at least compete, but he's just not there anymore. Reminds me of another former dominant player in the PGA that just can't seem to get things back together...

Last edited:
I didn't think the racing was bad at all. The track was a bit one lined but overall I thought the 250 class had some of the best racing of the year. The track design wasn't the greatest but I'm never a huge fan of the Daytona track. In all there was so.e good racing last night. I liked seeing Tomacget the job done,

I've been coming to daytona every year since I was a kid. one of the worst tracks ever. only reason 250 race was good is because Mookie was holding everyone back, and it was so one lined, and only one fast line, that no one could pass. 450 class proved that. was like watching a nascar race at Indianapolis.

Bubba wrecked in front of us. Didn't even look like that hard of a get off. They carried him off the track, then he got on bike. announcers start screaming Bubbas on the bike, he's starting his bike, like he is getting back in the race, lol. I knew he was riding off the track to never be seen again. He is done boys, and he looks as big as Ricky in my opinion. he's heavy.

The amateur track today is much better. took the S turns out, it flows great and is much better than last night's track.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Announcers made a huge deal about Stewart being carted off. Then he ran back out to the track and started the bike to finish the heat.

Neck braces are so yesterday.
Now it is all about sphincter protection.
Crash-Pads-2500-back.jpg

The start really does not affect anything being that way. Matter of fact, I like it there better than at the end like it was last year. There is TONS of room to work with there.
Yeah i guess but the track was s**t this year, it was all a one line race, one after the other. it was dumb.

Back