Season openers

ck1racerx

PR Addict
10 days away from the beginning of the season for both the OMA and the Kentuckian series. We are going to head south and hit up Bedford Ky for our first ever experience in that series. 10 day forecast shows rain on 7 or the 10 days. Would be a real blessing to get in a race this early without mud. Fingers crossed.
Anyone ever been there? Hard to find much info about this place. Website does not even show the address??? With the place being less then an hour from Cincinnati you would think they would promote around here.
Anyway, where is everyone going?

Saddleback East

I am a member there. It is a membership club so there are not open practice days. They don't show the address on the website to try and prevent people from sneaking onto the property. It is about 600 acres of trails, a trials area, plus the motocross tracks.

I will be curious to see how a largish motocross event goes and the track prep is.

Nikota MX and Dirty Turtle Offroad are directly across the street so those addresses will get you to Saddleback.

http://saddlebackeast.org/

Multi tracks in one location and they don't advertise? I guess I will never understand the "club" mentality. Oh well. We will be there and will file a full report

Found on facebook.
Round 1 of the Kentuckiana Mx Series at Saddleback East March 19th and 20th.

Saturday March 19th organized practice from 11:00-4:00.
Gates open at 8:00 am

Practice order:
450 A,B,C
250 A,B,C
85cc-105cc and Women's
65cc and girls bike
Little Quads
50cc
Quads

Practice fee is $15.00
Gate fee is $10.00
You will pay Saturday and Sunday gate fee if you come in on Friday Night or Saturday. You will be given $10.00 back if you leave before 6:00pm Saturday Night. We will cut your wrist band off.

Sunday March 20th
Gates open at 7:00am
Registration from 7:00am-8:30am
Practice at 8:30am
Racing around 10:00am

Sunday only gate fee is $10.00
5 and under are FREE

Race Fees:
All PRO Classes: $30.00
Amateur classes: $25.00 for the 1st class and $20.00 for each additional class.

Saddleback East address is: 749 RD Kendall Road
Bedford, Ky.

Facebook --- the greatest marketing ever.....as long as your customers already know to come looking for your page at the right time to see the updates.

If you're not spending money on Facebook you're not reaching anyone.

Sent from my SM-N920V using PitRacer mobile app

Facebook --- the greatest marketing ever.....as long as your customers already know to come looking for your page at the right time to see the updates.
Isn't that the truth!!!!! It may reach 5000 out of your 7000 friends. But the 2000 it doesn't reach are the ones that actually care. Lol. I continue to check pitracer. Nothing wrong with Instagram or Facebook. But why not add this one in as well.

After watching video of this saddleback east place...how the hell are they going to run a race there? It looks like someones backyard practice track! An i watching the wrong videos?!? I was thinking about heading down there but not if thats the track they are racing. Anyone have better info on this race/track!?

I don't believe there will be any mud we are packed tight and good and dry right now. Spent the day on the dozer rebuilding the rollers and landings of all jumps. Got a start on refacing the take offs, will finish tomorrow. Posted several pictures. Forecast looks to be in our favor just a little chilly. Bring fire wood!!!

Looks like a long day.
936589_1044699288920048_7782018682050699145_n.jpg

Looks like modern technology has not made it to KY

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Back