Malvern's Area Qualifier

IMG_20160402_120243033.jpg
250 B Limited

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, and this roller coaster of weather rolls on. So I came home last night to take care of the beagle's and woke up to over 3 inches of snow at my house. Called Zack at the track and luckily he said only about a half inch there. Thank God, we can easily deal with that. LOL, who would think I would be thankful for a half-inch of snow. We will have things good to go.

ec3c8e4bb88bb29f22524bb7143f662d.jpg

That's a wrap, for me anyways [emoji3] thanks again to Jason and the entire Malvern staff for all the work they put into this weekend. Also to @crashnburn_moto, he did an awesome job as well ![emoji108]

I'll continue too add images over the next few days as well as post links to galleries for digital copy's or prints

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Today was a trip! Woke up to the pic I posted. Matt the magic camera man posted some killer "afters". Track was pretty greasy for the first set of motos, although completely manageable. Everyone knows that I'm a fair weather sissy, and I still rode. Lol.. moto 2 was damn near perfect. Couple slick spots but tacky and fun!

Here are the results for both days! Thanks to everyone for such a great weekend!

Connie

Attachments

• Malvern MX AQ Saturday.pdf
    455.3 KB · Views: 879
  • Malvern MX AQ Sunday.pdf
    409.5 KB · Views: 512
Surprised how small the 40 and 45 plus classes were.

Noticed the C classes were dominated by riders from Canada. Anyone bet they are probably not C riders.

Back