Lincoln Trail Motorsports - Casey , ILArea Qualifier

Here's the update txt I got tonight. I guess the beer flows good in the new motorhome:

"Yet Richard and I think the Joneses then I got like the 20th 30 bikes and 4527 or so and 30 + 40 and fifty I think 50 head the bunch too"

....... I need a bigger garbage can in the rig......

.....or a can crusher....

Wait.. Wait... 2 hours in a sign up line? Was people donating blood? Wow.. Sure am glad the riders at Malvern didn't have to wait like that... lol
They hired the staff from kenworthys the Run sign up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

I know that many people were bitchin about how sign-up was run on Saturday evening.

With the Casey, IL area battling 45-60 mph wind gusts all day, the Saturday races ran longer into the day than they expected. They said they were short staffed Sat evening too.

So - I didn’t do Saturday sign-up.

I went to the sign up trailer Sunday morning instead.

With the Vet practice being the last group to be on the track, I went up after the first group was called out to begin practice.

Had two guys in front of me. They did their thing in about a minute each.

I did my thing in about a minute - and was on my way.

Total entries for the weekend must have been somewhere around 1,100 to 1,300.

There were splits & LCQ’s in some classes.

We had well over 500 on Sunday and I think Saturdays numbers were even better.

I felt the track prep was spot on for Sunday.

Oh- Lincoln Trails offers on-line registration too..

• Just sayin -

Wait.. Wait... 2 hours in a sign up line? Was people donating blood? Wow.. Sure am glad the riders at Malvern didn't have to wait like that... lol
Well it gets better. there are a hundred people in line. So when you get up to the trailer they have to look through all the sheets printed from the information you printed off from the kiosk.
Swipe your AMA card, pick your classes.

They start calling names and saying if you have your paperwork come up! So the trailer was bum rushed with folks with the qualifier forms, not the printed info they need.

Then they gave the pile of papers out to the line and said look through it and find your name.

The end of the line is 75 feet long or better and the names being called were on top of the printer which is.........the end of the line. we have been there for 2 hours in the cold and 60 mph winds.

It was awesome. Soooo, we love you TowerGal.

so how did you guys do?... why did you guys hit up this place for the LLQ and not malvern...

Where is the online sign up?

Sharc, By the way, there was no line cause you waited until everyone is practicing, How many practice laps did you get?

Funny, I did not see any of the sign up girls running a tractor or flagging.

So, on windy days I can expect long sign up lines?

There were 5 people in the trailer, very nice hard working folks that were not managed properly. In fact they were getting verbally assaulted and remained professional and finished the job.

Print your sheet, sign it and get in line. Done, all would be smooth. All they had to do was give you your sheet and no one would have complained.

The track was super!
Prep.....pr-emo
They fired off the races awesome!
May be my favorite track.
Will go again every chance I get.

so how did you guys do?... why did you guys hit up this place for the LLQ and not malvern...
First time on my bike since Red Bud, I got smoked! 30 bikes in plus 45, 20th place in first moto. Toughest LLQ I have ever seen.

Richard A is in, Davey Jones is in. plus 45, maybe 40.

We will hit up BC or Chilly town for the Baja qualifier. Wish I would have done Malvern! but the Lincoln trail bomber track is one of my favorites. Red Bud then Lincoln/Monster.

Sharc, By the way, there was no line cause you waited until everyone is practicing, How many practice laps did you get?

Funny, I did not see any of the sign up girls running a tractor or flagging.

So, on windy days I can expect long sign up lines?

There were 5 people in the trailer, very nice hard working folks that were not managed properly. In fact they were getting verbally assaulted and remained professional and finished the job.

Print your sheet, sign it and get in line. Done, all would be smooth. All they had to do was give you your sheet and no one would have complained.

The track was super!
Prep.....pr-emo
They fired off the races awesome!
May be my favorite track.
Will go again every chance I get.

Double D - You've Got Mail!!! Check your Pitracer Inbox please.

Connie

Go to the Lincoln trails website

Click on the “event dates & information” tab

Grab their next event not affiliated with MX –Sports (the May 30th Crossroads Series)

Click on “More info” That will take you to the “Crossroads series” page.

Now click on “Registration”

Everything is right there. Pre- entry, Adult release, minor release, entry form.

I'm thinking maybe it's not Lincoln Trail's that's inept - it's when they have to perform within the Loretta's model.

Back