Rt 62 MX ..... why am I only hearing crickets??

hershey

PR Elite
First race for a new OMA track this year, its going to be sunny and in the 70's, its been a long winter, his track is totally redesigned

Why has nobody posted anything about this race? Where is the hype? Who is in? Who is out? Who is going to complain and who is going to praise? Chillitown is 2 weeks off and there is a mountain of info already!! And in all honesty I havent seen anything on FB in my feed about it either. MARKETING!! Ive seen the schedule but what about pricing? Can we show up friday night and camp? What times are sign up? What is the practice schedule going to be saturday? Will there be a one eared donkey race?

My son and I will be there friday evening for a great weekend, hope to see everyone there! I will be incognito so you cant find me and throw food or worse......

That's what is bad about early spring track changes and early spring races. Jumps always end up rutted mess on the faces..

I lit my bike on fire and put it out to the trash. Losing four motos to Hershey is more than anyone can take.
Must have been the bikes fault.

It was fun watching john250 Bounce off of Hershey though.

I lit my bike on fire and put it out to the trash. Losing four motos to Hershey is more than anyone can take.
Must have been the bikes fault.

It was fun watching john250 Bounce off of Hershey though.
John250 was there? It would have been nice to meet him

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Too busy this am, will get to it tonight hopefully. Had fun.

DD is driving for 6 hours today so he is off line too!!

Where are all the RT62 race/new track reviews?? Or do I need to go to Facebook find out!
We will post soon. I'm still cleaning up around here today. I Have a few questions to ask the "PR Mafia" about laps and times.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I am ashamed that this was in our backyard and we didn't do it. Incredibly bad planning on my part.

Back