Rt 62 MX ..... why am I only hearing crickets??

I heard from a rider there it turned out to be a mans track, the same quote RC used about Southwick. It must have been rough and fun.

Too bad a track around the corner had practice the same saturday as Rt62. Bad move on the part of the OMA. Arent they watching out for one another or is it just a group of tracks that hold races? I was kind of puzzled by that move.

Crazycat259, were you at Rt 62? Introduce yourself. We all like meeting pitracer followers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

I heard from a rider there it turned out to be a mans track, the same quote RC used about Southwick. It must have been rough and fun.

Too bad a track around the corner had practice the same saturday as Rt62. Bad move on the part of the OMA. Arent they watching out for one another or is it just a group of tracks that hold races? I was kind of puzzled by that move.

Sooo where did you ride this weekend big boy ?

How did the bike run? Were ya feeling it?

How was the prep?

How much did they charge?

Did your kid get to ride?

Your wife?

How sore are today? - me, pretty beat-up still.

Me and my buddies would have came out, but we weren't invited haha! See ya this fall.......maybe.

That's what Gibson did on the BC waller. I was on the brakes - him, on the gas......GTFO!
Yeah Mitchy watches and has worked with Gibson, Kilbarger, and now mostly Whitcraft..you know Mitchy doesn't get this crap from me...I'm with you Sharc..brakes ..brakes

So where did ya go?
BC

This probably belongs in another thread, or will come off wrong, or get deleted, and I totally respect your decision to not race quads, but I would have rather raced than ride at BC where I may or may not get a discounted admission! I Like those gate drops.

I find it hard to fully commit to going to a track that half-heartedly supports quads by including them for 1 of 3 races. Or in TV Land's case where they are having bike only practice all day Saturday right before the quad races.

Like I said I'm am totally fine if you don't want to run quads, then don't run quads, I can live with that, no problem at all. (And I have made a handful of trips to RT62 including once this year) Just don't expect us to come out of the woodworks for a one-off chance.

Last edited:
Sooo where did you ride this weekend big boy ?

How did the bike run? Were ya feeling it?

How was the prep?

How much did they charge?

Did your kid get to ride?

Your wife?

How sore are today? - me, pretty beat-up still.

Yeah he was parked over by the thing next to that other guy

BC

This probably belongs in another thread, or will come off wrong, or get deleted, and I totally respect your decision to not race quads, but I would have rather raced than ride at BC where I may or may not get a discounted admission! I Like those gate drops.

I find it hard to fully commit to going to a track that half-heartedly supports quads by including them for 1 of 3 races. Or in TV Land's case where they are having bike only practice all day Saturday right before the quad races.

Like I said I'm am totally fine if you don't want to run quads, then don't run quads, I can live with that, no problem at all. (And I have made a handful of trips to RT62 including once this year) Just don't expect us to come out of the woodworks for a one-off chance.

Just give Trevor sometime. He's trying to figure it out and trying to do it right. He's finally allowing quads and your complaining. :confused:

Just give Trevor sometime. He's trying to figure it out and trying to do it right. He's finally allowing quads and your complaining. :confused:

Like I said, if you don't want quads, don't run them. If you are going to run them then commit to them.

I'm not making a 4 hour trip one way to make 12 laps and head home. But if there was open practice all day then race the next day (or that night Battle format style) I would drive up Friday and camp out for the weekend. Just MY opinion, the same that was deleted before.

I'm NOT complaining, I don't care if you run quads or not. Just like this past weekend, I found another place to ride. I'm just trying to make a point that don't EXPECT us to show up when not given the same opportunities.

Back