Track owners look here

hershey

PR Elite
Ok, I get it, you love facebook. You believe it is the bomb when promoting your track and dont wat to take the extra time to post here and boost your attendance.

What if you could take the time for just one post and have it upload on both PR AND FB? Double the coverage for the same amount of work???

Post your pictures, videos and track event information on here and before you click the POST button go to the bottom of the posting window and click " Share to Facebook' and / or " share to twitter"

It will post to those sites for you as well with no extra effort on your part! Build your client base and marketing reach easily!!

See below
Screenshot (3).png

The pitracer app is making posting a lot easier than it was previously especially on practice/race days, now if only we could get a little alert next to the icon when there was a question or concern it would be truly awesome. as the person that does our social media I feel like I'm always missing stuff on pitracer, you check it a million times, nothing....leave it alone for a while BOOM! Possibly there is away to set this up? Ideas Hershy? I mean it may already be an option I just don't know about...

When you log in to PitRacer click the "New posts" link, that will show you to anything you haven't read yet.

When you log in to PitRacer click the "New posts" link, that will show you to anything you haven't read yet.
I'm thinking like from my phone, when someone has a question on say fb, twitter, remind etc, a number pops up next to their icon on my phone and sometimes even a preview of their message scrolls accross the home screen, I want to answer people as quickly as possible and having the pitracer app is definitely making that a lot easier than it has been in the past but a new message alert on my home screen would be awesome, i didn't know if that was an option I'm just not properly utilizing?

Im no IT expert but the only way I know is checking the site. Just opening the page there should be an alert with the number of alerts.

Just trying to make it as attention getting as possible as race practice days are very hectic and I often don't think to open Pitracer and start searching threads for smith road until things calm down in the mean time I hate to miss time sensitive questions if I van help it

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Update your email notifications. You'll be emailed immediately to your hip on your phone when someone responds to a thread you created.

Hershey
Have a peek at my race update for the weekend of May 1st in the race forum.
It may give you a clue as to why some people aren't that jazzed to put themselves out on here.
Not talking about 62 as they are on here and have posted about their event. And it looks like a great layout too!
But if I was throwing a $20 down against you I would say Lonnie is deep in something other than the internet in preparation for this weekends event.
Most have no idea what is on a promoters plate leading up to an event or even a practice day. It's not that we are ignoring or "don't care" but sometimes things happen fast leading up to an event and it takes all the time a promoter has to put things in place so that those in attendance have the best time possible.
But thanks for reminding us how important free advertising is!

Thanks for the input Trevor! However this wasnt a dig on Lonnie at all or anyone else for that matter, this was just an informational post to help make life easier for track promoters trying to do the best they can. Like you said, time is short preparing for an event and its just a way to kill to birds with one stone.

Hershey...
Why don't you take the lead on the promoter part of all the tracks...you can get all the info from them and post it here on pitracer. I mean, scince your on here so much and always have something to say, why not promote.
Just saying...

Hershey
Have a peek at my race update for the weekend of May 1st in the race forum.
It may give you a clue as to why some people aren't that jazzed to put themselves out on here.
Not talking about 62 as they are on here and have posted about their event. And it looks like a great layout too!
But if I was throwing a $20 down against you I would say Lonnie is deep in something other than the internet in preparation for this weekends event.
Most have no idea what is on a promoters plate leading up to an event or even a practice day. It's not that we are ignoring or "don't care" but sometimes things happen fast leading up to an event and it takes all the time a promoter has to put things in place so that those in attendance have the best time possible.
But thanks for reminding us how important free advertising is!

I think the questions about quad practice were well warranted and valid.. if you have an answer for them, why not give it? Why avoid it/ignore it/delete the posts?

A track owner/promoter is only hurting themselves by not promoting their own race. I think that was the point Dave was trying to get across. All the hours spent preparing for a race weekend will be lost if nobody knows about it or shows up.

Hershey...
Why don't you take the lead on the promoter part of all the tracks...you can get all the info from them and post it here on pitracer. I mean, scince your on here so much and always have something to say, why not promote.
Just saying...

Because I dont have the time and its not my job. This post was only to inform track owners there is an easy way to do both, is that so hard for you to understand? Isnt that what everyone here would like, easy access to track info? Maybe I got it wrong.

Im glad you never have much to say ................... just saying

The PR app is the way to go on mobile devices. You're always logged in. You get alerts on your posts. Right now it's just the forums but I may add the track guide and calendar someday.
ec18e1376811b666c13ec8d9447c1e9d.jpg

The PR app is the way to go on mobile devices. You're always logged in. You get alerts on your posts. Right now it's just the forums but I may add the track guide and calendar someday.
ec18e1376811b666c13ec8d9447c1e9d.jpg

I can't get the mobile app to load. I must be doing something wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what questions your referring to.
I only saw the "dick move" statements.
And I didn't delete both separate comments.
But they seem to be gone now.
Talking smack only to delete it???
I am curious as to why the post was deleted also, I did not delete my own? I think if it is a race weekend of quads and bikes they should get seat time as well. I know a lot of the quad families like to camp Friday nights but what's the point if you have to sit around until 5 on Saturday to race.

Because I dont have the time and its not my job. This post was only to inform track owners there is an easy way to do both, is that so hard for you to understand? Isnt that what everyone here would like, easy access to track info? Maybe I got it wrong.

Im glad you never have much to say ................... just saying

Of course I understand...
I was just making a suggestion that scence your on here a pitch'n and a'bitch'n about who's not doing this or that... That maybe you could give the promoter some help on get the word out on the up coming events for that weekend.

Of course I understand...
I was just making a suggestion that scence your on here a pitch'n and a'bitch'n about who's not doing this or that... That maybe you could give the promoter some help on get the word out on the up coming events for that weekend.

Be so kind as to show me one post of mine where I'm bitching? I asked Lonnie to post more info about a race so people could be informed, no bitching in that one and this post to help all track owners promote.....

Back