Track owners look here

Be so kind as to show me one post of mine where I'm bitching? I asked Lonnie to post more info about a race so people could be informed, no bitching in that one and this post to help all track owners promote.....

Dungy post....

I can't get the mobile app to load. I must be doing something wrong.

Looks like you're using a Samsung device. Google came up with some new restrictions that we're working on. Basically I need to pay to become a Google developer now. Brilliant!! iphone app still seem to download ok.

And why are moderators deleting posts ? You can get plenty of that over at vital. Need the negatives too. Can't be a one sided street, otherwise nothing changes. Knock that s**t off.

And why are moderators deleting posts ? You can get plenty of that over at vital. Need the negatives too. Can't be a one sided street, otherwise nothing changes. Knock that s**t off.

If I remember right the rules in the race and practice forum are no negative posts. Those areas are reserved for event postings and general questions only. Flaming in other forums only.

Thought something was deleted in this thread, pretty much I'm gonna take the Clinton route here and back pedal. You guys can flame the main board but try to bite your fingertips in open oractice race threads. A lot of lurkers strictly go there. All it takes is one dick comment to prevent people from trying a track out.

What does that post from a year ago have to do with this one? My understanding was you were saying I was complaining about track owners.

I think you need to re-read my post. I don't think you understood it.
Not one word I said was about you complaining about track owners...
You asked me to..."Be so kind as to show me one post of mine where I'm bitching." So I told you...the Dungy post.

Ok, I get it, you love facebook. You believe it is the bomb when promoting your track and dont wat to take the extra time to post here and boost your attendance.

What if you could take the time for just one post and have it upload on both PR AND FB? Double the coverage for the same amount of work???

Post your pictures, videos and track event information on here and before you click the POST button go to the bottom of the posting window and click " Share to Facebook' and / or " share to twitter"

It will post to those sites for you as well with no extra effort on your part! Build your client base and marketing reach easily!!

See below
View attachment 51799
Ok. We have been super busy here. I have completely rebuilt track, it rained for a solid week, the track got destroyed Wednesday, bought a new set of gates and had to install them. Track was super dry today. Been ripping and watering all day... Sorry I haven't been posting every 10 mins about our race! Oma actually has a PR person that post also. If I can ever figure out exactly how to use the new app I will defiantly use it!! 740-404-9240. Call or txt anytime!! Thank you for your continued support Hershey! See ya soon

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Lol, Im not asking for every ten minute updates!

Since youre here though, what are the fees for the weekend? Is camping ok tonight? Are there concessions at the track?

I think you need to re-read my post. I don't think you understood it.
Not one word I said was about you complaining about track owners...
You asked me to..."Be so kind as to show me one post of mine where I'm bitching." So I told you...the Dungy post.

Since you were busting my balls on this post and asked me to be every track owners PR man it would be a proper conclusion that you were refering to posts about this topic. I didnt bitch at all in these posts.

Glad to see you have never posted any negative comments or participated in favor of any negative posts. Yes, I will complain at times but generally offer a solution and sometimes not. What you see is what you get, I dont hide much of anything. And Im always trying to help tracks get more riders. How about you?

Since you were busting my balls on this post and asked me to be every track owners PR man it would be a proper conclusion that you were refering to posts about this topic. I didnt bitch at all in these posts.

Glad to see you have never posted any negative comments or participated in favor of any negative posts. Yes, I will complain at times but generally offer a solution and sometimes not. What you see is what you get, I dont hide much of anything. And Im always trying to help tracks get more riders. How about you?
d8435470c00fd2f69123088566acc9c6.jpg

Still ripping Hershey.

Lol, Im not asking for every ten minute updates!

Since youre here though, what are the fees for the weekend? Is camping ok tonight? Are there concessions at the track?
20$ per rider for Saturday practice
Camping is ok ( leveling more area right now) yes concessions at track Gate fee Sunday 10$

Man you sure get defensive...
I really did think I was bust'n anything. I was only making a suggestion. And if I do have a negitive comment or a concern about something I'll try to talk to the promoter in person.
But, since I was out of motocross for about 7 years, I really didn't do much about promoting the sport. Now I try to promote and talk to people that don't know about pitracer or FB.

I'm done with PR. I'll be a lurker. My last question, since it got deleted due to it going in the wrong direction in the race forum by some moderation. TV land: how can you join the OMA, host a Super Series which includes quads yet not allow them to open practice the day of racing? whatever? Seems like a bunch of drama dipshits anymore on this site anyways. Love, Nitro.

Wait a sec. Posts are getting deleted if they are not positive? That's bull crap. I clearly have a different definition of what is positive and or bitching. Mikeb thought the dungey post was negative when clearly it was a guy telling a story. Promoter, racers, practices. Your all pussies. Going back and forth is fun. Posting your opinion be it positive or negative is a good way to get information and is fun

Wait a sec. Posts are getting deleted if they are not positive? That's bull crap. I clearly have a different definition of what is positive and or bitching. Mikeb thought the dungey post was negative when clearly it was a guy telling a story. Promoter, racers, practices. Your all pussies. Going back and forth is fun. Posting your opinion be it positive or negative is a good way to get information and is fun
732011d78ad2c948a0f4edbe6138427c.jpg

It's about this right here.... Rider and his machine not all the BS that goes on here.

Last edited:
Back